What's Inside Matters
For over 100 years, you've heard a lot about their drum rollers and drawer gaskets, their belts and hinges - the commercial grade parts they put inside their appliances. Those parts matter. They make their machines among the most dependable washers, ranges and refrigerators around. Available at AJ Madison.
But they realize you don't serve gaskets at your dinner parties. And that you've probably never fluffed and folded a roller. They know that dependability means something a little more to you than just parts and pieces.
It means having cold champagne to pop when the clock strikes midnight. Having virtually spotless glasses when your friends drop in. And cutting into a perfectly baked cake on your daughter's 10th birthday. It means having all the stuff you depend on clean, cold and cooked - on time, every time.
The way they put their machines together is never going to change. But they understand that the reason you depend on them is not only because of what they put inside them, but also because of what you put inside them.
They get it. What's Inside Matters.
Bravos XL HE Top Load Washer with PowerWash System
Take on that end-of-week laundry pile with confidence. You can power through more dirty clothes in fewer loads with this high-efficiency Bravos XL HE top load washer that boasts a 4.6 cu. ft. capacity. And you get the Best Cleaning in the Industry enabled by PowerWash system, plus an allergen removal cycle that helps eliminate 95 percent of common household allergens. You get all that and still use 76 percent less water and 78 percent less energy in this ENERGY STAR qualified model. Now go enjoy the rest of your weekend.
This clothes washer uses 198 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $21.96.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Capacity (Cu. Ft. DOE):
4.6 Cu. Ft.
Max Spin Speed:
Spin Speed - High:
Yes with Affresh
Number Of Temperatures:
Clean Washer Reminder:
Water Level Sensor:
Commercial Grade Stainless Steel
Commercial Grade Drive System Ball Bearings
Commercial-Capacity, Infinite Speed Motor
Wide-Opening Lid with SmoothClose Hinge
Dimensions and Weights
4.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- At 4.6 cu. ft., Bravos XL HE washers are Maytag brand's largest capacity top load washers.
- They have the ability to clean 21 towels in a single load.
Best Cleaning In The Industry Enable By The PowerWash System
- Using PowerSpray technology, optimal dispensers and the PowerWash cycle to help power out tough stains.
- This washer delivers the best cleaning in the industry enabled by the PowerWash system.
- Using a combination of extra cleaning action and a thorough rinse, this cycle powers out tough stains and delivers the best cleaning in the industry.
- This industry-leading technology ensures even detergent distribution for enhanced cleaning performance.
- A mixture of water and detergent is sprayed directly onto clothes to instantly start cleaning soils and stains.
- Optimal dispensers inject detergent and other additives at the correct time.
- This provides significantly better cleaning performance.
Cold Wash Cycle
- Extra cleaning action and a precise slow-motion soak power out tough stains like wine, chocolate and ground-in dirt in cold water.
- This provides the cleaning performance of a warm water wash cycle with the energy savings of cold water.
Maytag Commercial Technology On Bravos XL
- Bravos XL washers bring long-lasting, commercial-grade components into your home.
- Corrosion resistant springs and a newly designed wash impeller increase durability for less wear and tear from small items like coins, buckles or buttons.
- A washer cycle that has been proven to eliminate 95 percent of common allergens, such as dust mites and pet dander, from fabrics.
Enhanced IntelliClean Impeller
CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings with Tier III being the most efficient.
- This model features advanced water and energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
SmoothClose, Wide Opening Washer Lid
- A unique hinge design allows the lid to close slowly, helping prevent fingers from getting smashed or clothes from getting snagged.