4.8 cu. ft. Capacity Micro-Fridge with Frost-Free Operation
Summit offers the industry's widest variety of refrigerator-microwave combination units, with sizes that fit your space and designs to serve your needs. Model MRF71ES combines a mid-sized microwave with SUMMIT's thin-line two-door FF71ES refrigerator-freezer. The complete unit has a conveniently slim under 19" width for an easy fit in any tight spot. Reversible doors with door storage for large bottles make placement flexible.
True frost-free operation reduces user maintenance by preventing any ice from building up inside. Additional features include a clear crisper, adjustable thermostat, adjustable shelves in both compartments and interior lighting. The MRF71ES also includes a touchpad microwave fully featured for easy heating. One-touch cook options and variable controls allow easy use.
All of Summit's combination refrigerator-microwaves are shipped fully assembled and ready to use. Plug the microwave, refrigerator-freezer and a third appliance such as a coffee maker into our power allocator box and use its cord for safe one-plug operation. This system protects your circuit breaker and power line by limiting overall power use to 10 amps.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
This refrigerator uses 346 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $41.80.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
4.8 cu. ft.
Refrigerator Door Swing:
Specialized Cooking Buttons:
Dimensions and Weight
- Limited space is no problem for our thin-line models, designed specifically for those hard-to-fit spots.
FF71ES Top-Freezer Refrigerator
- Two-door refrigerator-freezer with adjustable shelves, crisper, and door racks; made in North America.
SM900WH Microwave Oven
- Mid-sized microwave with touchpad controls.
- No-frost system simplifies maintenance in both refrigerator and freezer compartments.
- Plug the refrigerator-freezer, microwave, and a third appliance into this allocator box for safe operation that limits total power consumption to 10 amps.
- Refrigerator-freezer door swing can be reversed by user.
Ships Fully Assembled in One Box
- No assembly required before use.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals.