In 1907, Frederick Louis Maytag entered the washer business with one goal in mind: to build quality appliances from durable and long-lasting materials. That ideal holds true today for Maytag's full line of household and commercial appliances, from washers to refrigerators to ranges and cooktops. For over a century, Maytag's suite of quality and dependable appliances has grown to include new and innovative products. But the company has never wavered from its founder's steadfast commitment to quality. That's why today, Maytag washers last longer than any other brand on the market.
This combination wall oven provides 4.1 cu. ft. oven capacity and 1.4 cu. ft. microwave capacity. Closed-door broiling in the oven allows you to safely cook without overheating the kitchen. The Precision Cooking system ensures consistent cooking with Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil. The 900-watt microwave features a stainless steel interior that provides a premium look and reduces the appearance of stains.
Total Oven Capacity:
5.0 Cu. Ft.
Total Microwave Oven Capacity:
1.4 Cu. Ft.
Upper Oven Features
Lower Oven Features
Time Based Self Clean
Upper Oven Steam Container:
Lower Oven Rack Quantity:
Upper Oven Microwave Wattage:
Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage @ 240V:
Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage @ 208V:
Lower Oven Broil Element Wattage @ 240V:
Lower Oven Broil Element Wattage @ 208V:
Lower Oven Convection Element Wattage @ 240V:
Lower Oven Convection Element Wattage @ 208V:
Industry-leading 6.4 cu. Ft. Total Capacity (5.0 cu. Ft Lower Oven, 1.4 cu. Ft. Microwave)
- From everyday meals to large family feasts, count on the industry-leading capacity to meet all your cooking needs.
Power Preheat your oven in 8 minutes
- This oven combines the power of the bake and broil burners and convection fan to preheat in 8 minutes. Now you can spend less time cooking food and more time enjoying it.
10-year Limited Parts Warranty on Oven Elements
Designed, Engineered, Assembled in the U.S.A
- From Tennessee to you, Maytag ovens are designed, engineered and assembled in America.
EvenAir True Convection System with Auto Conversion
- With convection, you'll be able to roast foods up to 30% faster than a standard oven, while getting uniform browning and outstanding baking performance. Plus, Auto Conversion converts standard time and temperatures to their convection equivalents, making
Precision Cooking system with Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil
- This cooking system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil to provide dependable, even cooking throughout the oven for exceptional results and optimal performance.
Heavy Duty Roll-Out Rack
- Heavy-duty roller racks feature full extension glides on ball bearings that slide out smoothly for easy access to large meals.
1.4 cu. ft. Sensor Microwave with Drop Down Door
- This all-in-one cooking station offers both a full-size oven and microwave to free up counter space for preparation.
- The broil element can be adjusted for precise, consistent cooking results.
2X Life hinges
- The 2X Life hinges are tested to twice the normal life expectancy to help ensure years of dependability.
Panoramic View Oven Window
- These extra-large oven windows provide better visibility of the oven interior, allowing you to monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
4.3" LCD Touchscreen Oven Control
- The stylish, easy-to-use 4.3" LCD touch-screen uses menu-driven functionality so users can choose a variety of innovative cooking options.
Self-Cleaning Oven with Adjustable Cleaning Levels
- Automatically cleans the oven according to a preprogrammed cycle that allows you to match the cleaning level to the amount of food buildup in the oven - light, medium or heavy.
Hidden Bake Element
- Creates a smooth oven floor, so spills are easy to clean without maneuvering around heating coils.
- Can be installed within a cabinet design or directly within the wall for maximum accessibility.