24" Built-In/Freestanding All Freezer
New from Marvel comes a freestanding/built-in freezer with flexible storage options and a sleek and stylish appearance, both inside and out. This unit comes equipped with a durable and easy-to-clean cantilevered wire shelf, and two smooth sliding pull-out wire baskets. This all-freezer can run within a -10 - 10° temperature range, and Dynamic cooling technology delivers the industry's most even temperature stability.
Marvel Refrigeration boasts a decorated past beginning in 1892, making us the oldest refrigeration company in North America. We pioneered the first foamed-in-place refrigerator, the first stainless steel interior and glass-door built-in unit, and the first black interior for wine cellars and beverage centers.
Today, we are leaders in refrigeration technology with an extensive product offering: wine cellars, beverage refrigerators, undercounter refrigerators, outdoor refrigerators, ice machines and beer dispensers, plus the industry's widest selection of integrated refrigeration design options in widths ranging from a mere 18 inches to a spacious 72 inches - the widest in the industry.
Features & Performance
-10 - 10°F
1, Perforated Metal
2, Stainless Steel Wire
Close Door Assist Hinge System:
Anti-Tip Bracket for Freestanding Use:
Weights & Dimensions
34 1/4 - 35 1/4"
Dynamic Cooling Technology
- Delivers the industry's most even temperature stability. This all-freezer can run within a -10 - 10° temperature range
- One perforated white metal shelf provides a stable storage option, is easy to clean in the event of spills, and is cantilevered for easy adjustment
- 2 stainless steel wire baskets provide hefty storage and slide out easy
- Never worry about having to defrost the appliance. This low maintenance all-freezer runs frost-free for maximum convenience
LED Theater Display Lighting with Arctic White Interior
- The vibrant arctic white interior is easily and elegantly illuminated by the LED theater display lighting
PLEASE NOTE: HANDLE NOT INCLUDED
Marvel ML24FAP2LP Reviews