About Faber Range Hoods
Faber, Spa is located in Fabriano, Italy and has been producing high quality range hoods for over 50 years, since 1955. Professor Abramo Galassi invented the first Faber vent hood in a small laboratory in Italy and now over 50 years later they are a world leader in ventilation. In Italy, Faber is the market leader; with 50% market share in a country that values premium kitchen ventilation. Faber products show a company wide commitment to technology, quality and design.
The design of Faber range hoods uses the principle coined by the famous American architect Louis Henry Sullivan that, "form follows function". Design is important, but if a range hood does not work properly or provide adequate ventilation for your kitchen, then their customers would not be satisfied.
Faber designs their high quality vent hood appliances knowing that a strong aesthetic impact can be made on the kitchen with ventilation. They know design is important in your decision process, so there are a large number of designs available to choose from depending on your taste. From stainless steel fashion forward vents and contemporary to professional / traditional and classic, Faber has the right design for you!
Mirror Wall Range Hood
The Mirror combines aesthetic appeal with whisper quiet operation in a hood fan. Indulge your senses with Faber's luxurious Mirror glass range hood - A stunning black glass front that opens with the push of a button.
600 CFM Internal PRO
7 Pre-Set Plus Intensive Power Boost
Electronic Soft Touch with LED Screen
2 - 20 Watt Halogen
Dishwasher Safe Filters:
24-Hour Kitchen Anti-Pollution Mode:
30 Minute Delayed Shut-Down Mode:
Grease Filter Saturation Indicator:
Convertible To Ductless:
Yes (Adapter Included)
Dimensions and Weights
Luxury Styling and Function
- Stunning black glass front.
- Artistic design, impeccable fit and finish.
- Two halogen bulbs with 5 level lighting.
- Mesh style dishwasher-safe grease filters.
- Top swings open with touch of a button.
- 600 CFM internal PRO blower model with metal impellers.
State Of The Art Controls
- Touch electronic controls behind glass with LED screen.
- 7 pre-set speeds plus Intensive Power Boost.
- 24-hour kitchen anti-pollution mode.
- 30 minute delayed shut-down mode.
- Grease filter saturation indicator.
- Convertible to ductless (adapter included).
- Rear ducting chimney in the box.
Faber Image Collection MIRR36BK Reviews