Industry Leading 6.2 cu. ft. Capacity
- From everyday meals to large family feasts, count on the industry-leading 6.2 cu. ft. capacity4 to meet all your cooking needs.
Induction 3,700-Watt Speed Heat element
Power Preheat Your Oven in 8 minutes
- This oven combines the power of the bake and broil elements, convection fan and power vents to preheat the oven in 8 minutes5. Now you can spend less time cooking food and more time enjoying it.
3 Oven Racks (2 Standard - 1 Max Capacity Rack)
- The Max Capacity oven rack is recessed to provide maximum cooking capacity, which is perfect for large items and holiday meals.
EvenAir True Convection
- With convection, you can roast foods up to 30% faster than a standard oven, while getting uniform browning and outstanding baking performance. Plus, Auto Conversion converts standard temperatures to their convection equivalents, making sure your legendary
10-year Limited Warranty on Elements and Glass Cooktop
- A 10-year limited parts warranty3 on the ceramic glass cooktop and cooktop and oven elements ensure long-lasting performance. Plan on cooking everything from everyday meals to large family feasts for years to come.
Precision Cooking System with Precise Preheat, PreciseBake and PreciseBroil
- This cooking system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil to provide dependable, even cooking throughout the oven for exceptional results and optimal performance.
Better Built Cooking Components
- Heavy-duty door hinges and cast-iron grates help ensure these ranges are built to last and provide the durable, reliable performance Maytag brand is known for.
Panoramic View Oven Window
- Extra-large oven windows provide better visibility of the interior, allowing you to monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
Reliable Electronic Touch Oven Controls
- These easy-to-use touch-pad electronic controls offer precise temperature adjustment.
Keep Warm Setting
- Maintains the oven's lowest temperature at a warm and steady 175 degrees Fahrenheit without continuing to cook the food so everything is hot and ready to serve at once.
Precision Warming center
- This dedicated fifth cooktop element keeps cooked food warm and frees up other elements for additional meal preparation
- Located in the top of the oven cavity for easier access, the broil element can be adjusted for precise, consistent cooking results.
Induction Power Center with, 11" 3,700-watt and 9" 3,200-watt Induction Elements
- Instantly control the heat with the sliding touch controls of this induction Power Center cooktop. It features an 11" 3,700-watt Speed Heat element that boils 40% faster6, 9" 3,200-watt induction element and (2) 6" 1,800-watt elements to provide the power
AquaLift Self-clean Technology
- This innovative coating on the oven interior activates with water and heat, to release tough baked on soils, from underneath so food and debris easily wipe away.