14 Inch Undercounter Marine-Grade Ice Maker with 12 Lbs. Storage Capacity
Specifically designed and engineered for boats, yachts, and also RVs, Whynter's undercounter automatic stainless steel marine ice maker is the answer to your mobile ice making requirements. Using less than 3 gallons of water to to produce 23 lbs of ice a day, the ice maker is ideal for mobile use. Additionally, melted ice is recycled into new ice, and no drain is required, allowing for fast and convenient installation in most spaces. With full stainless steel housing and marine-grade components, this heavy-duty and robust ice maker produces an impressive 23 lbs of ice per day and is able to hold up to 12 lbs of ice.
From their base in Santa Fe, California, Whynter specializes in creating high quality refrigeration and air comfort products. Whynter believes in bringing you exceptional products that make your day easier and a whole lot more comfortable. Their products are designed around portability and space utilization, allowing you the flexibility of using their products when and where you need them the most. Almost as important as bringing you products that get the job done, Whynter emphasizes design to suit the modern home. Whynter is committed to combining form and function in all of their quality products.
Daily Ice Production:
Storage Bin Capacity:
Undercounter/Built-In Installation Ready
- Aiming to conserve space with a stylish look, the 14 inch width makes this ideal for in-cabinet installation with no additional clearance required around the sides.
- The front-venting design allows you to install this stainless steel ice maker under the counter.
- Featuring high-grade stainless steel and hardware components that are UV and corrosion-resistant, the unit will have superior durability in harsh environments.
- The ice maker also comes standard with a 6 foot highly durable braided stainless steel waterline.
Latch Secured Reversible Door
- The Whynter MIM-14231SS can be reversed to open from either the left or right to complement the flow of your space design.
- It's also equipped with a latch-lock that keeps the door securely closed under various sailing conditions.
Water Efficient and Easy installation
- Using less than 3 gallons of water to to produce 23 lbs of ice a day, the ice maker is ideal for mobile use.
- Additionally, melted ice is recycled into new ice and no drain is required, allowing for fast and convenient installation in most spaces.