Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of "Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance."
Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime. Available at AJ Madison.
Best Cleaning In Its Class
Enabled By The PowerWash Cycle
New Performance Series washers use extra cleaning action, increased wash temperatures and a thorough rinse to power out tough stains from life's less graceful moments with the PowerWash cycle. In fact, all Performance Series pairs feature the PowerWash cycle and a high-efficiency dryer to deliver energy savings while still providing optimal results.
This washer uses 154 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $17.08.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
10-Year Limited Parts On Motor and Wash Basket
Sensi-Care Wash System:
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
NSF Certified Sanitization:
NSF Certified Allergen:
NSF Certified Sanitary Options:
Delay Start Option:
Advanced Vibration Control Technology:
Max Extract Extended Spin Speed:
Up To 1,200 RPM
IntelliTemp Automatic Temperature Control:
IntelliFill Automatic Water Level Sensor:
Timed Release Dispenser System:
Maytag Commercial Technology
Durable Metal Motor and Drive System:
Commercial-Grade Washer Belt:
Stainless Steel Wash Basket:
Smooth Balance Suspension System:
Solid Steel Baseframe and Side Panels:
Heavy-Duty, Die-Cast Door Hinge:
Best Cleaning In Its Class Enabled By PowerWash
- Enabled by the PowerWash cycle, this washer provides the best cleaning in its class.
- Among leading brands, 4.0 cu. ft. I.E.C. capacity or less without heater, comparable cycles, using default settings.
3.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity
ENERGY STAR Qualified - CEE Tier III Rated
Maytag Commercial Technology
10-Year Limited Warranty On Washer Motor and Basket
Advanced Vibration Control
- Gap dampers and springs to minimize movement of the wash drum during spin cycle.
- Additional padding muffles washer noise and also cushions vibration.
- Plus, enhanced software adjusts load distribution reducing vibration and noise.
Reinforced, 6-Rib, Commercial-Grade Washer Belt
- This washer belt features 6 grooves for enhanced grip and is reinforced with metal to provide long-lasting strength and reliability.
1,200 RPM Spin Speed
IntelliFill Water Level Sensor
- Select washers use built-in sensors to detect the load size and automatically adjust water usage, which helps save resources.
Sensor-Controlled Suds Detection
IntelliTemp Automatic Temperature Control
Variable Temperature Settings
- Provides wash and rinse temperature options for a variety of load types.
Selectable Spin Speeds
- The spin speed is automatically selected based on the wash cycle chosen.
- However, the spin speed can be changed if necessary.
13 Automatic Cycles
Allergen Removal Washer Cycle
- A washer cycle that has been proven to eliminate 95% of common allergens, such as dust mites and pet dander, from fabrics.
Cold Wash Cycle
Delay Start Option
3-Tray Dispenser Drawer (Detergent, Bleach and Fabric Softener)
Steel Side Panels
- Zinc-coated steel panels prevent rust and corrosion from developing on the sides of the washer.