Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of "Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance."
The Sensi-Care wash system of this high-efficiency front load washer offers outstanding cleaning performance. Plus, the Smooth Balance suspension system helps reduce vibration and noise, allowing it to be installed virtually anywhere. Features the MaxExtract option that accelerates the last 30 seconds of the final spin to remove moisture and reduce drying times.
This washer uses 160 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $17.04.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2007 national average electricity cost of $.1065 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
*Operating cost based on electric water heating.
SuperSize Capacity Plus 4.0 cu. ft.
Maytag Commercial Technology (MCT):
Sensi-Care Wash System:
Energy Star Qualified:
Automatic Wash Cycles:
NSF Certified Non-Steam
Delay Start Option:
3 (Light, Normal, Heavy)
IntelliTemp Automatic Temperature Control:
IntelliFill Automatic Water Level Sensor:
Variable Speed Motor with Preselected Spin Speeds:
QuietSeries Sound Package:
1,000-Watt Water Heater:
Sensor-Controlled Suds Detection:
Timed Release Detergent System:
Estimated Time Remaining Display:
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- NSF Certified Sanitization Cycles
- Smooth Balance Suspension System
- MaxExtract Extended Spin Option
- Energy Star Qualified, CEE Tier II Rated
- 8-Hour Delay Start Option
- 10 Cycles/3 Options/4 Temperatures/3 Soil levels
- IntelliTemp Automatic Temperature Control
- IntelliFill Automatic Water Level Sensor
- Variable Speed Motor with Preselected Spin Speeds
- QuietSeries 300 Sound Package
- Sensor-Controlled Suds Detection
- Timed Release Detergent System
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- Limited One Year Parts and Labor
Maytag Performance Series MHWE300V Reviews