Their Largest Capacity Front-Load Washer
- The entire line of Maxima washers features 4.3 cu. ft. capacity so you can wash more clothes in every load, for fewer total loads per week.
Best Cleaning In The Industry Enabled by PowerWash System
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA.
Industry Exclusive PowerSpray Technology
Optimal Dose Dispenser
- Extra cleaning action and a thorough rinse power out tough stains like coffee and soda as well as ground-in mud.
- Select washers have a built-in water heater that delivers increased wash temperatures to ensure better soil and stain removal.
10-Year Limited Warranty On Washer Motor and Basket
Maytag Commercial Technology
Advanced Vibration Control Plus
- Two ball bearing balance rings, six point suspension and advanced software combine to give advanced vibration performance.
16 Hour Fresh Hold with Dynamic Venting Technology
- Circulating air in the washer helps keep clean laundry smelling fresh and helps keep wrinkles from setting in for up to 16 hours after the wash cycle ends.
- Plus, dry a small load in the washer overnight or dry out the washer between loads.
- This option may be selected manually at any time to dry out the interior of the washer.
Allergen Removal Washer Cycle
- A washer cycle that has been proven to eliminate 95 percent of common allergens, such as dust mites and pet dander, from fabrics.
NSF Certified Sanitize Temperature
Steam for Stains Option
- Available with select wash cycles including Allergen and PowerWash, this option uses a combination of water temperature and steam to provide the optimal environment for detergent enzymes to work on removing organic stains.
ENERGY STAR Qualified - CEE Tier III Rated
Clean Washer with Affresh Cycle
- Use this cycle once a month with a cleaner like Affresh washer cleaner to remove or reduce odor-causing soap residue and mildew that can build up as a result of regular everyday washing.
- This cycle uses a higher water level and hot water to remove buildup.
- Cleans loads of soiled white fabrics with the addition of bleach.
- An additional rinse helps to remove any remaining chlorine residue.
- Uses hot temperatures, fast tumbling, longer wash times and an extra-high spin speed for optimal cleaning.
Extra Rinse Option
Commercial-Grade Stainless Steel Wash Basket
1,000 Watt Built-In Water Heater
Estimated Time Remaining Display
Delay Start Option
Sensor-Controlled Suds Detection