Maxima Front Load Steam Washer
From America's #1 preferred laundry brand comes a premium laundry experience equipped with the PowerWash cycle for the best cleaning in the industry. To keep your household's clothes, fabrics and special items ready for daily life, this high-efficiency 4.3 cu. ft. washer includes a 10-year limited parts warranty and Maytag Commercial Technology. The 16-hour Fresh Hold option keeps clothes left in the washer fresh. It meets CEE Tier 3 standards to reduce utility bills and an NSF Certified Sanitize setting uses the power of steam to remove 99.9 percent of household bacteria. Why do we put so much thought into your laundry So you don't have to.
Available at AJ Madison.
Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime.
This washer uses 125 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $13.86.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
4.3 cu. ft.
3-Tray Dispenser Drawer
Temperature Control System:
Number of Temperatures:
5; Extra Hot; Hot; Warm; Cool; Cold
Estimated Time Remaining:
Drain and Spin with Extra Rinse:
Stainless Steel Wash Basket
Energy Star Qualified:
CEE Tier III Level
DVT Fan Warranty:
Motor and Wash Basket Warranty:
Dimensions and Weight
Best Cleaning in the Industry
- Get the best cleaning in the industry in hot or cold water. The PowerWash cycle delivers the best hot water cleaning while the Cold Wash cycle is the best in cold.
Maytag Commercial Technology
- Maxima XL washers bring long-lasting, commercial-grade components that you can depend on into your home. The pump impeller and corrosion-resistant springs and dampers are all built to easily handle load after load, week after week.
Optimal Dose Dispenser with PowerSpray
- The optimal dose dispenser stores enough detergent for up to 12 loads, releasing the amount each load needs for optimal cleaning. It works in unison with PowerSpray so the perfect mix of detergent and water is sprayed on the clothes.
10-Year Limited Warranty on Washer Motor and Basket
- Backed by a 10-Year limited parts warranty on the washer motor and stainless steel wash basket, this washer delivers years of dependable cleaning.
- Extra cleaning action and a thorough rinse power out tough stains like coffee and soda as well as ground-in mud. Select washers have a built-in water heater that delivers increased wash temperatures.
- For those who want to spend less time doing laundry, the Maxima XL laundry pair offers extra-large capacity. The largest loads and bulky items aren't a problem for the 4.3 cu. ft. capacity.
Overnight Wash Cycle
- Wash a small load of laundry right in the washer, whether it's a last-minute wardrobe change or a kid's jersey that has to be ready first thing. You can sleep easy while laundry practically does itself.
- From Ohio to you, these laundry pairs are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. Buy with confidence knowing Maxima XL laundry pairs are dependably manufactured right at home.
12 Hour Fresh Hold Option with Dynamic Venting Technology
- Keep clothes fresh and start drying right in the washer. Circulating air helps to keep odor or wrinkles from setting in for up to 12 hours after the wash cycle ends.
Advanced Vibration Control Plus
- Wash loads of nearly any size without worrying about vibration. A combination of two-ball bearing balancing rings, a six-point suspension system and advanced software easily handle the vibration of almost any load size.
Allergen Removal Washer Cycle
- A washer cycle that has been proven to eliminate 95 percent of common allergens, such as dust mites and pet dander, from fabrics.
NSF Certified Sanitization Option with Steam
- Wash temperature is increased and steam is added to remove 99.9 percent of household bacteria.
Steam for Stains Option
- Available with select wash cycles including Allergen and PowerWash, this option uses a combination of water temperature and steam to provide the optimal environment for detergent enzymes to work on removing organic stains.
Variable Speed Magnetic Direct Drive Motor
- Flexible motor spin speeds accommodate a variety of cycles and load types including delicates, heavy fabrics and bedding.
Maytag Maxima Series MHW8000A Reviews