Maxima High-Efficiency Front Load Washer - MHW6000X
This 5.0 cu. ft. I.E.C. equivalent(1) washer is rated CEE Tier 3, delivers the best cleaning in the industry(2) enabled by the PowerWash cycle and offers a 10-year limited parts warranty on the motor and wash basket.(3)
1. Equivalent volume per I.E.C. Int'l standard, 4th Ed., based on 4.3 cu. ft. DOE measurement.
2. Among leading competitive brand front load washers; comparable cycles, using default settings.
3. See warranty for details.
This washer uses 168 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $18.63.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Stainless Steel wash basket
NSF Certified Sanitize Temperature:
3-Tray Dispenser Drawer
Temperature Control System:
Intellitemp Automatic temperature control
Number of Temperatures:
CEE Tier III level
Whitest Whites Cycle:
Allergen Removal Cycle:
Clean Washer with Affresh Cycle:
Yes, Stain Clean
8 hour delay wash start option
Estimated Time Remaining:
Advanced Vibration Control Plus:
Best cleaning in the industry* enabled by the PowerWash cycle
- Enabled by the PowerWash cycle, these washers provide the best cleaning in the industry* with extra cleaning action and a thorough rinse.
- *Among leading competitive brand front load washers; comparable cycles, using default settings.
Maytag's largest capacity Front-Load washer
- The entire line of Maxima washers features 4.3 cu. ft. capacity so you can wash more clothes in every load, for fewer total loads per week.
- *Equivalent volume per I.E.C. International standard, 4th Ed.
Advanced Vibration Control Plus
- Two ball bearing balance rings, six point suspension and advanced software combine to give advanced vibration performance.
16 hour Fresh Hold with Dynamic Venting Technology
- Circulating air in the washer helps keep clean laundry smelling fresh and helps keep wrinkles from setting in for up to 16 hours after the wash cycle ends.
- Plus, dry a small load in the washer overnight or dry out the washer between loads.
- This option may be selected manually at any time to dry out the interior of the washer.
Allergen removal cycle
- Deep clean fabrics to eliminate more than 95 percent of common allergens.
- Allergens tested were dust mites and pet dander.
Clean Washer with Affresh cycle
- Use this cycle once a month with a cleaner like Affresh washer cleaner to remove or reduce odor-causing soap residue and mildew that can build up as a result of regular everyday washing.
- This cycle uses a higher water level and hot water to remove buildup.
Stain Clean option
- Provides enhanced cleaning performance by adjusting the initial water temperature to provide the ideal environment for detergent enzymes to work on removing organic stains.
11 Wash cycles, 6 options
- The Maxima 6000 washer offers a total of 11 wash cycles and 6 options which can be combined to create the ideal cycles for a wide variety of load types.
- Cleans loads of soiled white fabrics with the addition of bleach. An additional rinse helps to remove any remaining chlorine residue.
- Uses hot temperatures, fast tumbling, longer wash times and an extra-high spin speed for optimal cleaning.
- 10-year limited warranty on washer motor and basket
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- Commercial-Grade Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- 1,000 Watt Built-In Water Heater
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- IntelliTemp Automatic Temperature Control
- IntelliFill Automatic Water Level Sensor
- Sensor-Controlled Suds Detection
- NSF Certified Sanitize Temperature
Maytag Maxima EcoConserve Series MHW6000XG Reviews