Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of "Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance." Available at AJ Madison.
Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime.
This washer uses 125kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $13.86.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Stainless Steel Wash Basket
Temperature Control System:
Number of Temperatures:
3-Tray Dispenser Drawer
Estimated Time Remaining:
Energy Star Qualified:
ADA Height and Side and Front Reach Compliant
120V; 60 Hz; 15A
Dimensions and Weights
- Extra cleaning action and a thorough rinse power out tough stains like coffee and soda as well as ground-in mud. Select washers have a built-in water heater that delivers increased wash temperatures to ensure better soil and stain removal.
Maytag Commercial Technology
- Maxima XL washers bring long-lasting, commercial-grade components that you can depend on into your home. The pump impeller and corrosion-resistant springs and dampers are all built to easily handle load after load, week after week.
10-Year Limited Warranty On Washer Motor and Basket
- Backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty on the washer motor and stainless steel wash basket, this washer delivers years of dependable cleaning.
Extra-Large Capacity to Clean Your Largest Loads
- For those who want to spend less time doing laundry, the Maxima XL laundry pair offers extra-large capacity. The largest loads and bulky items aren't a problem for the 4.3 cu. ft. capacity.
Overnight Wash and Dry Cycles
- Wash and dry a small load of laundry right in the washer. Whether it's a last-minute wardrobe change or a kid's jersey that has to be ready first thing, you can sleep easy while laundry practically does itself.
- From Ohio to you, these laundry pairs are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. Buy with confidence knowing Maxima XL laundry pairs are dependably manufactured right at home.
6 Hour Fresh Spin Option
- An option available in select front load washers that tumbles clothes every 13 minutes for up to six hours after the cycle's end. This helps to help keep wet clothes fresh, even if you don't move them to the dryer right away.
Advanced Vibration Control Plus
- Wash loads of nearly any size without worrying about vibration. A combination of two ball-bearing balancing rings,a six-point suspension system and advanced software easily handle the vibration of almost any load size.
Allergen Removal Washer Cycle
- A washer cycle that has been proven to eliminate 95 percent of common allergens, such as dust mites and pet dander, from fabrics.
NSF Certified Sanitization Option with Steam
- Wash temperature is increased and steam is added to remove 99.9% of household bacteria.
Steam for Stains Option
- Available with select wash cycles including Allergen and PowerWash, this option uses a combination of water temperature and steam to provide the optimal environment for detergent enzymes to work on removing organic stains.
CEE Tier III Energy Rating
Variable Speed Magnetic Direct Drive Motor
- Flexible motor spin speeds accommodate a variety of cycles and load types including delicates, heavy fabrics and bedding.
Maytag Maxima Series MHW6000A Reviews