27" 4.5 cu. ft. Front Load ENERGY STAR Washer
With a 4.5 cubic-foot capacity, this front-load washer can wash up to three baskets worth of laundry in one cycle. If space is at a premium, the stack kit allows the dryer to be installed on top of the washer. Or, 15-inch tall, color-matched pedestals raise the washer and dryer to a more comfortable working height, and the large drawer provides convenient storage options.
Wash cycles include Normal, Powerwash, Cold Wash, Delicates, Clean Washer with affresh, Drain & Spin, Rapid Wash, Bedding, Sanitize, Allergen, and Wrinkle Control. The best cleaning in the industry is driven by the PowerWash system, featuring the extra cleaning action of the PowerWash cycle and an internal heater. Under the Fresh Hold option, an internal heater gives detergent a powerful boost, helping it to work harder against stubborn stains with increased water temperature, contributing to the best cleaning in the industry driven by the PowerWash system. Meeting ENERGY STAR qualifications, this washer exceeds government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of "Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance." Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime.
This clothes washer uses 75 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $10 - $12 with an gas - electric water heater.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
Cycle Indicator Lights with Digital Time Remaining
Estimated Time Remaining; Sensing; Add Garment; Steaming; Done; Delay Wash; Door Locked; Clean Washer Reminder
Automatic Dispense System:
Detergent, Fabric Softener & Bleach
Load Size Sensing Technology:
Out of Balance Sensing:
2 Springs and 4 Dampers
Number of Wash Cycles:
Washer Cycle Selections:
Normal; Powerwash; Cold Wash; Delicates; Clean Washer with affresh; Drain & Spin; Rapid Wash; Bedding; Sanitize; Allergen; Wrinkle Control
Steam for Stains; Extra Rinse; Delay Wash; End of Cycle Signal; Control Lock; Fresh Hold
Number of Soil Levels:
4 - Extra Heavy, Heavy, Normal, Light
Number of Spin Speeds:
5 - Max Extract, High, Medium, Slow, Off
Maximum Spin Speed:
Cold, Cool, Warm, Hot, Extra Hot
POWER & RATINGS
ADA Height and Side and Front Reach Compliant
Motor Drive Type:
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Depth with Door Open 90°:
38 3/4" - 39 3/4"
- The best cleaning in the industry is driven by the PowerWash system, featuring the extra cleaning action of the PowerWash cycle and an internal heater.
Steam for Stains Option
- The Steam for Stains option gives your washer an advantage in the fight against grime with a combination of water temperature and steam to work on removing stains.
- The Sanitize cycle on select Maxima washers removes 99.9% of household bacteria.
4.5 cu. ft. Capacity
- The 4.5 cu. ft. capacity of Maxima washers is designed to tackle your toughest loads.
Fresh Hold Option
- An internal heater gives detergent a powerful boost, helping it to work harder against stubborn stains with increased water temperature.
Cold Wash Cycle
- Extra cleaning action and an active soak help wash away tough stains, while giving you the energy savings and gentle cleaning power of cold water.