Whirlpool and Maytag Working Together
Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of "Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance."
Available at AJ Madison.
Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime.
This washer uses 127 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $14.08.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
4.1 cu. ft.
3-Tray Dispenser Drawer
Number of Temperatures:
Temperature Control System:
Intellitemp Automatic Temperature Control
Built in USA
Yes with Steam
Fresh Spin Option:
Estimated Time Remaining:
Add a Garment Indicator:
Stainless Steel Wash Basket
Limited 1 Year
Limited 1 Year
Motor, Washer Basket, DVT Fan Warranty:
2-5 Year Warranty
Washer and Motor Basket Warranty:
Dimensions and weight
Maytag Commercial Technology
- Maytag Maxima washers bring long-lasting, commercial-grade components that you can depend on into your home. The pump impeller, corrosion-resistant springs and dampers are all built to easily handle load after load.
10 Year Limited Warranty on Washer Motor and Basket
- Backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty on the washer motor and stainless steel wash basket, this washer delivers years of dependable cleaning.
- Extra cleaning action and a thorough rinse power out tough stains like coffee and soda as well as ground-in mud. Select washers have a built-in water heater that delivers increased was temperatures to ensure better soil and stain removal.
- From Ohio to you, these laundry pairs are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
6 Hour Fresh Spin Option
- An option available in select front load washers that tumbles clothes every 13 minutes for up to six hours after the cycle's end. This helps keep wet clothes fresh, even if you don't move them to the dryer right away.
Allergen Removal Washer Cycle
- A washer cycle that has been proven to eliminate 95 percent of common allergens, such as dust mites and pet dander, from fabrics.
NSF Certified Sanitization Option with Steam
- Wash temperature is increased and steam is added to remove 99.9% of household bacteria.
Steam for Stains Option
- Available with select wash cycles including allergen and powerwash, this option uses a combination of water temperature and steam to provide the optimal environment for detergent enzymes to work on removing organic stains.
Advanced Vibration Control
- Wash Loads of nearly any size without worrying about vibration. A combination of a ball-bearing balance ring, a six-point suspension system and advanced software easily handle the vibration of almost any load size.