Energy Advantage Commercial Washer
Save money and energy with this high efficiency commercial washer from Maytag. Flexible wash options and easy one-touch cycle selection make it a snap to use for your customers. With Accu Trac audit system and self-diagnostic feature, it's now easier than ever to track your system and prevent possible malfunctions.
Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of "Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance." Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime. Available at AJ Madison.
Volume of Cylinder:
3.1 cu. ft.
Diameter of Cylinder:
143 sq. in.
Variable-Speed; Reversible; Thermo-Protected, High-Efficiency; Controlled Induction
Energy Consumption per Cycle:
Hot Water Cycle:
Warm Water Cycle:
Total Water per Cycle:
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with Handle:
Debit Card Ready
- Washer is debit card 'cable' ready. It will accept a variety of debit card systems, but does NOT come with a debit card reader. Refer to the debit card reader manufacturer for proper washer set-up
- Maytag Computer Trac controls are easy to program and operate. Plus, they give owners the flexibility to set vend prices by day, time, water temperature and Super Cycle options
Advanced Computer Trac Controls Allow For Easy Programming
- Advanced Computer Trac controls are easy to program, providing one-touch cycle selection
Accu Trac Accountability System with Two-Way Data Communication
- Includes Maytag Accu Trac accountability system that uses a PDA to communicate with the microprocessor controls-so you can set up, monitor and audit your equipment in seconds
Energy Efficient Solutions
- Energy Star-qualified, saving you money and building profits
- TurboWash System delivers better cleaning with less average water use per cycle