Maytag Gemini Double Oven Gas Stove with EvenAir True Convection 6.0 total cu. ft.
This Maytag range has a whopping 16,000-BTU power burner. That means this stove has enough juice to sear a steak in less than a minute as it uses intense heat for added flavor during browning and sautéing.
Maytag Gemini Series
Start the feast on time, every time and cook multiple dishes at different temperatures with two ovens in one. Flaky pies won't have to share the spotlight-or temperature-with the roast beef. Now you'll be able to join the family for dinner with everything done at the same time.
For over 100 years, you've heard a lot about their drum rollers and drawer gaskets, their belts and hinges - the commercial grade parts they put inside their appliances. Those parts matter. They make their machines among the most dependable washers, ranges and refrigerators around. But they realize you don't serve gaskets at your dinner parties. And that you've probably never fluffed and folded a roller. They know that dependability means something a little more to you than just parts and pieces. It means having cold champagne to pop when the clock strikes midnight. Having virtually spotless glasses when your friends drop in. And cutting into a perfectly baked cake on your daughter's 10th birthday. It means having all the stuff you depend on clean, cold and cooked on time, every time. The way they put their machines together is never going to change. But they understand that the reason you depend on them is not only because of what they put inside them, but also because of what you put inside them. They get it. What's Inside Matters.
Available at AJ Madison.
2 (1 Upper/ 1 Lower)
3 (1 Upper/ 2 Lower)
Oven Rack Type:
7 (2 Upper/ 5 Lower)
6.0 Cu. Ft.
Hidden Bake Element:
Gas Cooktop Features
Cooktop Element Type:
Cooktop Surface Material:
Porcelain Coated Steel
Center Rear Burner(BTU):
Left Front Burner(BTU):
Left Rear Burner(BTU):
Right Front Burner(BTU):
Right Rear Burner(BTU):
Gemini Double Oven Range
- Start the feast on time, every time and cook multiple dishes at different temperatures with two ovens in one. Flaky pies won't have to share the spotlight or temperature with the roast beef.
6.0 Cu. Ft. Cooking Capacity
- Whether you're cooking snacks or multiple courses for a special gathering, this Maytag Gemini double oven's 6.0 cu. ft. capacity can handle it all.
16,000-BTU Power Burner
- Favorites will be sizzling before you know it with a 16,000-BTU Power burner. With enough juice to sear a steak in less than a minute, it uses intense heat for added flavor during browning and sautéing.
EvenAir True Convection with Third Element
- Uses powerful heating to bring out the finest flavors in every meal. A third high-watt element and fan help maintain even temperatures for consistent cooking with all the juices and flavors sealed in. Plus, it bakes and roasts up to 30% faster.
- When you need the power to transform everyday food into a tasty family meal, Power Preheat finishes preheating faster in either oven than full-size conventional ovens. You can count on Power Preheat for less waitin' and more eatin'.
Die-Cast Metal Knobs and Stainless Steel Handle
- The die-cast metal knobs and stainless steel handle are built with high-quality materials for a difference you can see and feel. They're just as practical as they are polished.
10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Glass Cooktop, Elements and Cavity
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the glass cooktop, elements and cavity, Maytag built these ranges tough enough to keep cookin' for years.
Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA
- From Cleveland, Tennessee to you, Maytag Gemini double oven ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.