Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of "Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance."
Now, more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime. From holiday to holiday, and every day in between, uncompromising strength and reliable performance matter - especially when it's meal time. We've paid attention to all the details. From the outside looking in, you'll find heavy-duty door hinges, multiple layers of heat-retaining glass on the oven door and a bevy of controls that keep your cooking performance exactly as it should be: Predictable and reliable. Available at AJ Madison.
5.8 cu. ft. capacity gas range with EvenAir true convection and Power Preheat
Built to cook everything from dinner for two to large family feasts, this industry-leading 5.8 cu. ft. capacity freestanding range has the space to get it all done and the power to get it done fast. You won't know how you ever cooked without features like 6-minute Power Preheat, EvenAir true convection with Auto Conversion, a 17,000 BTU Speed Heat burner and a 10-year limited parts warranty on the die-cast metal grates and oven and cooktop burners to protect your purchase. For added convenience, odor-free, low temperature AquaLift self-clean technology helps get your oven clean in less than an hour. Plus, you can be proud knowing your innovative new range is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
Full-Width Cast-Iron Grates:
Removable Burner Caps:
Left Front Burner (BTU):
Right Front Burner (BTU):
Left Rear Burner (BTU):
Right Rear Burner (BTU):
Center Rear Burner (BTU):
2-Piece Heavy-Duty Cast
Convection Element Wattage @240v:
Convection Element Wattage @120v:
Precision Cooking System
Bake BTU (Nat Gas)/(LP):
Power On Indicator Light:
Oven Window Size:
Delayed Cooking Option:
aquaLift Technology Clean
Power Outage Compatible:
Depth without Handle:
Depth with Door Open 90°:
Industry Leading 5.8 cu. ft. Capacity
- From everyday meals to large family feasts, count on the industry-leading 5.8 cu. ft. capacity to meet all your cooking needs.
17,000 BTU Speed Heat Burner
- With 17,000 BTU of power, the Speed Heat burner is perfect for handling large cooking jobs such as searing steak or quickly boiling water. Plus, it provides the power and flexibility expected of Maytag brand.
Power Preheat Your Oven in 6 Minutes
- This oven combines the power of the bake and broil burners, convection fan and power vents to preheat the oven in 6 minutes. Now you can spend less time cooking food and more time enjoying it.
10-Year Limited Warranty on Burners and Grates
- A 10-year limited parts warranty on the die-cast metal grates and cooktop and oven burners ensure long-lasting performance.
Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA
- From Oklahoma to you, Maytag ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
EvenAir True Convection
- With convection, you can roast foods up to 30% faster than a standard oven, while getting uniform browning and outstanding baking performance. Plus, Auto Conversion converts standard temperatures to their convection equivalents, making sure your legendary
AquaLift Self-clean Technology
- This innovative coating on the oven interior activates with water and heat, to release tough baked on soils, from underneath so food and debris easily wipe away.
3 Oven Racks (2 Standard - 1 Max Capacity Rack)
- The Max Capacity oven rack is recessed to provide maximum cooking capacity, which is perfect for large items and holiday meals.
Power Center Gas Cooktop
- Power Center cooktops includes a powerful configuration of burners built to provide the power and flexibility expected of Maytag brand.
Integrated Griddle Burner System
- As the industry's most powerful gas griddle available, this two burner griddle system accommodates longer cookware, making it ideal for pancakes or cooking oversized dishes. Lock the fitted feet into place on the right or left side of the cooktop for stab
Precision Cooking System with Precise Preheat, PreciseBake and PreciseBroil
- This cooking system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil to provide dependable, even cooking throughout the oven for exceptional results and optimal performance.
- Located in the top of the oven cavity for easier access, the broil element can be adjusted for precise, consistent cooking results.
Better Built Cooking Components
- Heavy-duty door hinges and cast-iron grates help ensure these ranges are built to last and provide the durable, reliable performance Maytag brand is known for.
Flex-Choice Simmer Burner
- This dedicated cooktop burner keeps cooked food warm and frees up other burners for additional meal preparation.
Panoramic View Oven Window
- Extra-large oven windows provide better visibility of the interior, allowing you to monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
Keep Warm Setting
- Maintains the oven's lowest temperature at a warm and steady 175° Fahrenheit without continuing to cook the food so everything is hot and ready to serve at once.
Reliable Electronic Touch Oven Controls
- These easy-to-use touch-pad electronic controls offer precise temperature adjustment.