Industry Leading 5.8 cu. ft. Capacity
- From everyday meals to large family feasts, count on the industry-leading 5.8 cu. ft. capacity to meet all your cooking needs.
15,000 Btu Power Cook Burner
- The 15,000 BTU Power Cook burner is perfect for handling large cooking jobs such as searing steak or quickly boiling water. Plus, it provides the power and flexibility expected of Maytag brand.
10-Year Limited Warranty on Burners and Grates
- A 10-year limited parts warranty on the die-cast metal grates and cooktop and oven burners ensure long-lasting performance.
Designed, Engineered and Assembled In the USA
- From Oklahoma to you, Maytag ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
AquaLift Self-Clean Technology
- This innovative coating on the oven interior activates with water and heat, to release tough baked on soils, from underneath so food and debris easily wipe away.
2 Oven Racks
Power Center Gas Cooktop
- Power Center cooktops includes a powerful configuration of burners built to provide the power and flexibility expected of Maytag brand.
Precision Cooking System With Precise Preheat, PreciseBake and PreciseBroil
- This cooking system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil to provide dependable, even cooking throughout the oven for exceptional results and optimal performance.
- Located in the top of the oven cavity for easier access, the broil element can be adjusted for precise, consistent cooking results.
Better Built Cooking Components
- Heavy-duty door hinges and cast-iron grates help ensure these ranges are built to last and provide the durable, reliable performance Maytag brand is known for.
Flex-Choice Simmer Burner
- This dedicated cooktop burner keeps cooked food warm and frees up other burners for additional meal preparation.
Panoramic View Oven Window
- Extra-large oven windows provide better visibility of the interior, allowing you to monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
Keep Warm Setting
- Maintains the oven's lowest temperature at a warm and steady 175° Fahrenheit without continuing to cook the food so everything is hot and ready to serve at once.
Reliable Electronic Touch Oven Controls
- These easy-to-use touch-pad electronic controls offer precise temperature adjustment.