Maytag 30" Freestanding Gas Range with 5.8 cu. ft. Convection Oven
A great addition to any kitchen, Maytag's 30" freestanding gas range offers a variety of useful cooking options. On the cooktop, both front burners are designed for high-powered cooking such as boiling or sauteing. The back-left burner is multi-purpose, and the back-right burner is great for lower temperatures and simmering.
The 5.8 cubic-foot convection oven below consistently circulates air for steady temperatures and balanced baking and roasting. There is also a broiler with variable temperature settings for a perfect crispy finish to a dish or a juicy sizzle to a great cut of meat. After the many amazing meals that this range will make, cleaning is a breeze with the AquaLift self-cleaning mode which cuts cleaning time in half and uses half the heat production than other self-cleaning ranges on the market.
Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of "Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance." Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime. Available at AJ Madison.
Configuration and Overview
5.8 cu. ft.
Clock; Timer; Energy Save Mode; Warm Hold; Delay Start; Cook Time; Audible Signal; Sabbath Mode; Control Lock
Locking HD Cast, Edge to Edge Continuous
Porcelain Coated Cast Grates
Matte, Dishwasher Safe
Cooktop Surface Material:
Porcelain Coated Steel
Number of Cooking Element-Burners:
Left Front Burner:
17,000 BTU High Output
Left Rear Burner:
9,500 BTU Multi-Purpose
Right Front Burner:
15,000 BTU High Output
Right Rear Burner:
5,000 BTU Simmer
Bake Element Power:
Broiler Element Power:
Top of Oven
Convection Element Type:
Oven Rack Type:
1 Standard, 1 Max Capacity
Dimensions and Weight
30" Freestanding Gas Range with 6.2 cu. ft. Convection Oven
- EvenAir convection heats food inside and out to seal in flavors and juices. A fan evenly circulates air for consistent temperatures and uniform browning, baking and roasting.
17,000-BTU Power Burner
- With enough power to sear a steak in 45 seconds, this burner uses intense heat for added flavor during browning and sautéing.
AquaLift Self-Clean Technology
- Clean the toughest baked-on foods from your oven in under an hour with AquaLift self-cleaning technology. This innovative cleaning solution works without the strong odors, and does it 50% faster with 50% less heat than most ranges.
Die-Cast Metal Knobs and Stainless Steel Handle
- The die-cast metal knobs and stainless steel handle are built with high-quality materials for a difference you can see and feel.
- Variable broil brings the best results out of broiling with just the right temperatures for quick-cooking tasty cuts of meat, succulent sweet peppers and more. Adjust to high or low for a precise cook and a perfect meal.
Max Capacity Rack
- The lower oven rack is recessed to provide maximum cooking capacity, making it perfect for large items and holiday meals.
5.8 cu. ft. Capacity
- This 5.8 cubic-foot capacity Maytag electric range's main cavity is among the biggest in the industry for gas ranges.
Better Built Components
- A shatter-resistant cooktop and heavy-duty door hinges combine with premium ball-bearing drawer glides to help ensure that this range is built to last for years.
Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA
- Made in Oklahoma, Maytag freestanding ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Glass Cooktop, Elements and Cavity
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the glass cooktop, elements and cavity, trust that this range will perform like a pro for years to come.
Maytag Heritage Series MGR8650ES Reviews