"Two separate ovens. One complete meal. This one-of-a-kind range gives you ultimate cooking flexibility."
Think about it, cooking two different foods at two different temperatures at the same time means that foods that are prepared at the proper temperature turn out perfectly delicious. So no more poor food quality because of compromising oven temperatures and no more juggling foods in and out of the oven.
The MGR6775BD features a versatile double-oven range that bakes, broils, toasts and warms - and fits in the same space as an ordinary range. And with its Precision Cooking System with PreciseBake in both ovens, it provides even baking and browning.
Depth w/o Handle:
Cutout Dimensions (WxHxD):
30" x 36" x 26 1/8"
Upper Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):
20 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 18 1/2"
Lower Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):
23" x 16 1/2" x 18 1/8"
Approximate Shipping Weight:
- Versatile double-oven range bakes, broils, toasts and warms - and fits in the same space as an ordinary range
- More capacity - 5.52 cu. ft. in the same space as a regular range
- Precision Cooking System with PreciseBake in both ovens - provides even baking and browning with electronic controls, guaranteed preheat and high-output burners
- Upper oven preheats in half the time and features toasting function
- 1.22 cu. ft. self-cleaning upper oven, 4.3 cu. ft. self-cleaning lower oven
- Adjustable self-cleaning ovens with auto-lock let you match the cleaning level to the amount of food buildup
- Optional Create-A-Space half-rack - for flexibility to cook more items at once
- RollerGlide heavy-duty oven rack in lower oven - rolls in and out smoothly and steadily
- Three heavy-duty oven racks (two lower, one upper)
- Waist-high 12,000-BTU broiler - food is easy to see and easy to reach
- Delay Bake/Clean setting - delays oven start time to 12 hours in bake or clean mode
- Cook & Hold setting - automatically reduces oven temperature to keep cooked dishes warm for up to one hour
- Adjustable Keep Warm feature - lets you keep food warm when family members are running late
- Automatic oven light in upper oven
- Five Insta-Heat cooktop burners - including a unique 16,000-BTU Power Boost burner, a 12,000-BTU Power Boost burner, two 9,200-BTU burners and a 5,000-BTU Flex-Choice melting burner with turn down to 600-BTU
- DuraClean continuous burner grates wipes clean easily
- One 16,000-BTU Power Boost burner - one of the highest BTU burners among leading brands
- One 12,000-BTU Power Boost burner
- One 5,000-BTU Flex-Choice melting burner - offers the perfect 600-BTU low setting for delicate cooking
- Dura-Clean lift-off burner caps - easily removed for cleaning in the sink or dishwasher
- Dura-Clean heavy-duty cast iron burner grates - smooth gloss finish wipes clean easily
- Deluxe Precision Touch 750 Series electronic keypad oven controls with scrolling prompts
- Separate upper and lower oven displays
- Super bright digital display - easy to read, even in direct sunlight
- Control Lockout option - for added safety and cleaning convenience
- Removable knobs for easy cleaning
- Floating glass-front oven doors with super-size windows
- DuraSteel towel bar oven door handle with enhancing accents
- Quad-four quiet door hinges - self-contained design provides a more stable feel while securely closing the doors throughout the life of the range
- DuraClean smooth-gloss backguard - takes a hard scrubbing without scratching, so it's easy to keep it looking clean and new
- Backed by Dependable Performance warranty
Maytag Gemini Series MGR6775BDW Reviews