Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of "Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance."
Bravos dryers offer the same steadfast tradition of strength and unparalleled performance you've come to expect from Maytag brand. With a powdercoat drum, high airflow and cool temperature drying, the Bravos dryer is built strong from the inside out for quality you can see, feel and rely on.
American ingenuity and commitment. Maytag performance and dependability. This is what happens when an industry leader sets out to prove that what can be conceived can be achieved. Maytag started with a clean slate. They finished with a radical new design, fewer moving parts and a platform that delivers an affordable combination of powerful cleaning and energy efficiency.
Every Bravos X laundry pair features long-lasting commercial-grade components, including a unique impeller that has higher tensile strength, stainless steel springs that are more resistant to corrosion and a drive system that is tested to twice its life.
Talk about capacity. At 4.3 cu. ft. (I.E.C. equivalent*), the Bravos X washer is large enough to handle big loads, and the wide-opening lid makes it easy to get clothes in and out. Paired with a 7.4 cu. ft. dryer, bulky items like comforters or heavy coats are easily handled.
Dimensions and Weight
7.4 cu. ft.
Reversible Side-Swing Door
Interior Drum Light
Auto Moisture Sensing
Auto Wake-Up Control
Lint Screen Location:
Front-Mounted Lint Screen
GentleBreeze Drying system with IntelliDry Sensor
Wrinkle Control Time:
Up to 90 Minutes
Time Dry 70 min
90 minute Wrinkle Prevent Option
End of Cycle Signal:
On / Off End Of Cycle Signal
Number of Temperatures:
15-20A, 60 Hz, 120V
10 Dry Cycles, 6 Custom Options
- Designed to dry even the largest loads from the Bravos washer, this dryer features 10 cycles and 6 options to care for a wide variety of fabrics.
Heavy-duty Blower with 64-foot Vent Length
- The extended length and 4 exhaust connection options provide increased installation flexibility. Plus a blower speed of up to 1,950 RPM helps prevent lint from building up.
Steel Cabinet and Reinforced Baseframe
- Solid steel adds support to all key components during use to help minimize vibration and noise during tumbling, even while drying heavy loads.
Premium Dryer Drum Rollers
- As part of the 4-point Smooth Balance suspension system, Maytag dryers feature rollers made with thick rubber tread.
- Rollers are permanently lubricated with oil and graphite to nearly eliminate squeaks for quieter operation.
Durable Painted Steel Top
- Powdercoat-on-steel top is resistant to staining and scratching.
- You'll hear the end of it. A signal let's you know when the load is complete.
- Offers medium heat for durable fabrics like corduroys and sheets.
Timed Dry Cycle
- Use this cycle to set the exact amount of time you'd like the load to dry.
Tuned Leveling Legs
- Leveling legs help minimize vibration during tumbling.
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- 7.4 Cu. Ft. SuperSize Capacity Plus
- GentleBreeze Drying System with IntelliDry Sensor
- Smooth Balance Suspension System
- Commercial-Grade, 5-Rib Dryer Belt
- Commercial-Grade, 1/3 - HP motor
- 360 Degree Front and Rear Heat Seal
- 90-Minute Wrinkle Prevent Option
Maytag Bravos X Series MGDX500XL Reviews