Whirlpool and Maytag Together
Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of "Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance."
Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime. Available at AJ Madison.
Bravos XL High-Efficiency Gas Dryer
From America's #1 preferred laundry brand comes a premium laundry experience that keeps your household's clothes, fabrics and special items ready for daily life. Built with Maytag Commercial Technology components including a high-performance motor and 5 rib belt. The 7.3 cu. ft. high-efficiency dryer offers Maytag's best drying performance with the Advanced Moisture Sensing system that helps evenly dry large, heavy loads and reduces the risk of shrinking. Why do they put so much thought into your laundry So you don't have to.
7.3 cu. ft.
Number of Temperatures:
Number of Moisture Settings:
Electronic Front Control
120V; 60Hz; 15A
Wrinkle Prevent Option:
Lint Filter Reminder:
Check Lint Screen Light
Selectable and Automatic Interior Drum Light
Lint Screen Location:
Painted Steel Drum
See Written Warranty for Full Details
Dimensions and Weight
Extra-Large Capacity to Evenly Dry Your Largest Loads
- Worrying about whether you have the space to dry all your clothes is a thing of the past. With an enormous 7.3 cu. ft. capacity dryer, you have enough space to evenly dry 18-lb loads.
Maytag Commercial Technology
- Every Maytag Bravos XL or Maytag Bravos X dryer features long-lasting, commercial-grade components for your home. MCT components found in all Bravos XL or Maytag Bravos X dryers include a durable high-performance motor.
Advanced Moisture Sensing
- This high-efficiency dryer with Advanced Moisture Sensing use three sensors to monitor temperatures and moisture levels. Such precision gives you even drying that virtually eliminates over-drying-and it still helps you save money.
Wrinkle Prevent Option
- Put a stop to wrinkles. After the load is finished, clothes tumble intermittently without heat to help stop wrinkles from forming.
- With Advanced Moisture Sensing technology, this high-efficiency dryer uses nearly 67% less energy by stopping clothes when they're dry. This equates to over $1,100 in energy savings over the course of its lifetime and virtually eliminates over-drying.
- EcoNormal saves energy when drying by removing a little less moisture before ending the cycle.