Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of "Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance."
Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime. Available at AJ Madison.
Take performance to another level with a Maytag refrigerator. Bottom-freezers offer fresh food at eye level, while models with a French door design add twin refrigerator doors that fit almost any kitchen set-up. Side-by-sides provide convenient accessibility with vertical compartments. And, top-freezers keep frozen items up top with ample space for fresh food below. No matter what, every Maytag brand refrigerator delivers the dependability you deserve.
This refrigerator uses 532 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $59.00.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Depth with Handles:
Depth without Handles:
Depth with Doors Open 90°:
Height to Top of Cabinet:
115 Volt, 60 Hz, AC-Only, 15- or 20-Amp Fused, Grounded Electrical Supply is Required
Cold Water Supply with Water Pressure between 30 and 120 psi
6.0 cu. ft.
16.0 cu. ft.
22.0 cu. ft.
Water Filter Location:
Interior RC Top
Electronic Controls with Temperature Display
Water Filter Indicator/Reset:
On Demand Pulsed Defrost System:
Basket 1 Description:
Basket 2 Description:
Lower Freezer Bin
Factory Installed icemaker
Door Bin Description:
Beverage Chiller Compartment
- Keeps gallon-size containers of milk, juice or other drinks up to 4°F colder than the rest of the refrigerator.
Wide-N-Fresh Deli Drawer
- This drawer is the ideal size for large party platters, deli trays and snacks.
- Most models feature temperature controlled drawers.
Spill-Catcher Glass Shelves
- Help contain spills for quick and easy cleanup.
- Spill-Catcher shelves also feature sealed edges and select shelves slide out for convenience.
21.8 Cu. Ft. Total Capacity
Fits a 33-inch Opening
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Save on your energy bills in energy efficiency.
- Saves up to $670 in lifetime energy costs.
- Among leading competitors of 25 cu. ft. French door bottom-freezer products with ice and water through the door based on kWh per year calculation according to ENERGY STAR test criteria and the 2007 national average electricity cost of 10.65 cents per kWh
Electronic Ice and Water Dispenser
Electronic Quad Cool System
Max Cool Setting
QuietSeries 200 Sound Silencing System
PuriClean II Retractable Water Filter
Adjustable Spill-Catcher Shelves
- Sealed edges help contain spills for quick and easy cleanup. Plus, they slide out for convenience.
Built-In Door Organizer
Sealed FreshLock Crispers with Humidity Control
- The full-size design of these crispers provides ample storage for produce, while humidity control allows you to increase the humidity for leafy vegetables and lower it for fruits.
Pick-Off Gallon-Plus Door Bins
BrightSeries Lighting Package
Factory Installed Ice Maker
Maytag Ice2O Series MFI2269VEM Reviews