Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of "Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance."
Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime. Available at AJ Madison.
Maytag wall ovens provide a powerful performance and a cutout size that suits your needs. Large capacities and double ovens provide more space for big families or special gatherings.
Upper Oven Features
3 Heavy-Duty Oven Racks (1 Roll-Out Rack)
Lower Oven Features
2 Heavy-Duty Oven Racks
General Oven Features
Bake element (Watts) @ 240/208 V:
Broil element (Watts) @ 240/208 V:
Precision Cooking System:
Closed Door Broiling:
Oven Controls Display Type:
Oven Controls Display Color:
FIT System Feet and Trims Supplied with Oven:
Power Supply Connection Location:
3" Below Support Platform on Left or Right
Total Connected Load (kW) @ 240 volts:
Total Connected Load (kW)@ 208 volts:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Bottom of Cutout to Floor:
Depth with door open 90°:
Industry-leading 8.6 cu. Ft. Total Capacity (4.3 cu. Ft. Upper/Lower)
- From everyday meals to large family feasts, count on the industry-leading capacity to meet all your cooking needs.
Power Preheat Your Oven in 8 Minutes
- This oven combines the power of the bake and broil burners and convection fan to preheat in 8 minutes. Now you can spend less time cooking food and more time enjoying it.
10-year Limited Parts Warranty on Oven Elements
- A 10-year limited parts warranty on the oven elements ensures long-lasting performance.
Fit System Offering Streamlined Installation
- The FIT system streamlines installation by adjusting to almost any existing cutout without the need to move cabinets, modify trim or cut into walls. All necessary installation parts are included.
Designed, Engineered, Assembled in the U.S.A
- From Tennessee to you, Maytag ovens are designed, engineered and assembled in America.
EvenAir True Convection System with Auto Conversion
- With convection, you'll be able to roast foods up to 30% faster than a standard oven, while getting uniform browning and outstanding baking performance. Plus, Auto Conversion converts standard time and temperatures to their convection equivalents, making
Precision Cooking System with Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil
- This cooking system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil to provide dependable, even cooking throughout the oven for exceptional results and optimal performance.
Heavy Duty Roll-Out Rack
- Heavy-duty roller racks feature full extension glides on ball bearings that slide out smoothly for easy access to large meals.
- The broil element can be adjusted for precise, consistent cooking results.
2X Life Hinges
- The 2X Life hinges are tested to twice the normal life expectancy to help ensure years of dependability.
Panoramic View Oven Window
- These extra-large oven windows provide better visibility of the oven interior, allowing you to monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
4.3" LCD Touchscreen Oven Control
- The stylish, easy-to-use 4.3" LCD touchscreen uses menu-driven functionality so users can choose a variety of innovative cooking options.
Self-Cleaning Oven with Adjustable Cleaning Levels
- Automatically cleans the oven according to a preprogrammed cycle that allows you to match the cleaning level to the amount of food buildup in the oven - light, medium or heavy.
Hidden Bake Element
- Creates a smooth oven floor, so spills are easy to clean without maneuvering around heating coils.
- Can be installed within a cabinet design or directly within the wall for maximum accessibility.