Maytag 30-Inch Single Built-In Oven with EvenAir True Convection
This massive Maytag single electric oven has 5.0 cubic feet and offers EvenAir true convection with a third element. True convection uses a high-wattage element and fan to roast faster than a thermal oven and keep oven temperatures consistent to provide uniform browning and even baking.
For over 100 years, you've heard a lot about their drum rollers and drawer gaskets, their belts and hinges - the commercial grade parts they put inside their appliances. Those parts matter. They make their machines among the most dependable washers, ranges and refrigerators around. But they realize you don't serve gaskets at your dinner parties. And that you've probably never fluffed and folded a roller. They know that dependability means something a little more to you than just parts and pieces. It means having cold champagne to pop when the clock strikes midnight. Having virtually spotless glasses when your friends drop in. And cutting into a perfectly baked cake on your daughter's 10th birthday. It means having all the stuff you depend on clean, cold and cooked on time, every time. The way they put their machines together is never going to change. But they understand that the reason you depend on them is not only because of what they put inside them, but also because of what you put inside them. They get it. What's Inside Matters.
Available at AJ Madison.
3 Heavy-Duty Oven Racks (1 Roll-Out Rack)
Bake Element (Watts) @240/208 V:
Broil Element (Watts) @240/208 V:
Precision Cooking System:
Closed Door Broiling:
Oven Controls Display Type:
Oven Controls Display Color:
Approved for Under-Cooktop Installation:
FIT System Feet and Trims Supplied with Oven:
Power Supply Connection Location:
3" Below Support Platform on Left or Right
Total Connected Load (kW) @ 240 volts:
Total Connected Load (kW) @ 208 volts:
Bottom of Cutout to Floor (undercounter):
Bottom of Cutout to Floor (in-wall):
EvenAir True Convection System with Third Element
- With convection, you'll be able to roast foods up to 30% faster than a standard oven, while getting uniform browning and outstanding baking performance.
- This oven preheats 25% faster than a traditional oven due to Power Vents moving air throughout the oven.
- Now you can spend less time cooking food and more time enjoying it.
Precise Cooking System
- This unique cooking system features Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil to deliver even results for whatever's on your menu.
Heavy Duty Roll-Out Rack
- Heavy-duty roller racks feature full extension glides on ball bearings that slide out smoothly for easy access to large meals.
Hidden Bake Element
- Creates a smooth oven floor, so spills are easy to clean without maneuvering around heating coils.
FIT System offering Streamlined Installation
- The FIT system streamlines installation by adjusting to almost any existing cutout without the need to move cabinets, modify trim or cut into walls.
- All necessary installation parts are included.
- Can be installed within a cabinet design or directly within the wall for maximum accessibility.
- This model can be installed under a cooktop or counter to help maximize counter and cabinet space in the kitchen.
10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on Oven Elements and Cavity
- A 10-year limited parts warranty on the oven elements and cavity ensures long-lasting performance.
Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA
- From Cleveland, Tennessee to you, Maytag wall ovens are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.