Industry-leading 5.0 cu. ft. Capacity
- From everyday meals to large family feasts, count on the industry-leading capacity to meet all your cooking needs.
10-year Limited Parts Warranty on Oven Elements
- A 10-year limited parts warranty on the oven elements ensures long-lasting performance.
FIT System offering Streamlined Installation
- The FIT system streamlines installation by adjusting to almost any existing cutout without the need to move cabinets, modify trim or cut into walls. All necessary installation parts are included
Designed, Engineered, Assembled in the U.S.A
- From Tennessee to you, Maytag ovens are designed, engineered and assembled in America.
Precision Cooking System with Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil
- This cooking system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil to provide dependable, even cooking throughout the oven for exceptional results and optimal performance.
- The broil element can be adjusted for precise, consistent cooking results.
2X Life hinges
- The 2X Life hinges are tested to twice the normal life expectancy to help ensure years of dependability.
Panoramic View Oven Window
- These extra-large oven windows provide better visibility of the oven interior, allowing you to monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
Self-Cleaning Oven with Adjustable Cleaning Levels
- Automatically cleans the oven according to a preprogrammed cycle that allows you to match the cleaning level to the amount of food buildup in the oven - light, medium or heavy.
Hidden Bake Element
- Creates a smooth oven floor, so spills are easy to clean without maneuvering around heating coils.
- Can be installed within a cabinet design or directly within the wall for maximum accessibility.
- This model can be installed under a cooktop or counter to help maximize counter and cabinet space in the kitchen.