This top-of-the-line Electric Wall Oven has the quality and performance you expect from Maytag appliances, along with a few innovations. This Maytag oven features cutting-edge conveniences. Precision Cooking System provides precise temperature-controlled preheating and consistent heat throughout the cooking process, ensuring that your food comes out evenly baked or browning, even if you're cooking more than one dish at a time. Temperature-controlled preheat allows you to get the temperature you want to cook with--the oven's built-in thermometer will alert you when the set preheat temperature is reached, not when a timer goes off. This Wall Oven also includes EvenAir Convection, which uses a third cooking element and a pwoerful fan to raise over temperature, meaning you can have the performance and power of this range in 3/4 the time. Time and temperature are self-adjusted, to take the guesswork out of your cooking. This is a classic wall oven that will solve all your baking needs.
Overall Dimensions (WxHxD):
26 3/4" x 28 1/4" x 24 7/16"
Cutout Dimensions - Height:
27 7/8" +/- 1/16"
Cutout Dimensions - Depth:
Cutout Dimensions - Width:
25 1/2" +/- 1/16"
Wall Dimensions - Width:
Wall Dimensions - Depth:
4" - 33"
Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):
21" x 14 3/4" x 18 1/2"
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Total Connected Load - kW @ 240V/208V:
Precision Cooking System:
Yes w/ Auto Conversion
Six-Pass Broil Element:
Dual-Control Bake-and-Broil Elements:
Super-Size Oven Window:
Porcelain-Enamel Broiler Pan:
Precision Touch Electronic Controls:
Delay-Start Oven Control:
Yes w/ Timer
Oven Wattage @ 240V
EvenAir Convection Element:
Six-Pass Broil Element:
Glass-Front Oven Door:
Towel-Bar Door Handle:
- Precision Cooking™ System - uniform baking and browning; great results, even with multiple-rack baking
- Self-cleaning oven with adjustable cleaning levels - match cleaning level to food buildup in the oven
- EvenAir™ Convection - uses a third element and fan to keep oven temperature consistent
- Auto Conversion - automatically converts cook time or temperature in selected convection mode for dependable results
- Six-Pass™ Broil Element - food broils evenly for delicious results
- Dual-Control Bake/Broil Elements - food broils evenly for delicious results
- Automatic oven light - easy viewing with oven door open or closed
- Three heavy-duty oven racks including one Create-A-Space Half-Rack
- Four rack positions for extra cooking flexibility
- Precision Touch Electronic Controls - easy to use, with more options and precise settings to ensure delicious results
- Electronic Clock With Timer - easy to read and operate
- Delay-Start Oven Control - for the convenience of baking when you're not at home
- Favorite Setting - allows a recipe's cook time and temperature to be preprogrammed
- Cook & Hold Setting - automatically reduces oven temperature to keep food warm for up to one hour
- Keep Warm™ setting - keeps food warm until ready to serve
- Sabbath Mode option - overrides automatic 12-hour shutoff feature
- Control Lockout options - for added safety and cleaning convenience
- Backed by Maytag® Dependable Performance Warranty