Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of "Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance."
Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime. Available at AJ Madison.
MER8880A 6.2 cu. ft. Capacity Electric Range
Built to cook everything from dinner for two to large family feasts, this industry-leading 6.2 cu. ft. capacity freestanding range has the space to get it all done and the power to get it done fast. You won't know how you ever cooked without features like 8-minute Power Preheat, EvenAir true convection with Auto Conversion, a bridge element and a 10-year limited parts warranty on the ceramic-glass cooktop and oven and cooktop elements protecting your purchase. For added convenience, odor-free, low temperature AquaLift self-clean technology helps get your oven clean in less than an hour. Plus, you can be proud knowing your innovative new range is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
Left Front Element Size:
Left Front Element Wattage:
Right Front Element Size:
Right Front Element Wattage:
Left Rear Element Size:
Left Rear Element Wattage:
Right Rear Element Size:
Right Rear Element Wattage:
Center Rear Element Size:
Center Rear Element Wattage:
AquaLift Technology Clean
Broiler Element Wattage @240v:
Convection Element Wattage @240v:
Convection Element Wattage @120v:
Smoothtop Ceran Surface
Hot Surface Indicator Light(s):
120/240 or 120/208
Weights and Dimensions
Industry Leading 6.2 cu. ft. Capacity
- From everyday meals to large family feasts, count on the industry-leading 6.2 cu. ft. capacity to meet all your cooking needs.
- This element helps accommodate longer cookware like griddles and large pans for more cooking flexibility.
Power Preheat in 8 minutes
- This oven combines the power of the bake and broil elements, convection fan and power vents to preheat the oven in 8 minutes. Now you can spend less time cooking food and more time enjoying it.
10-year Limited Warranty on Elements and Glass Cooktop
- A 10-year limited parts warranty on the ceramic glass cooktop and cooktop and oven elements ensure long-lasting performance. Plan on cooking everything from everyday meals to large family feasts for years to come.
Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA
- From Oklahoma to you, Maytag ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
EvenAir True Convection
- With convection, you can roast foods up to 30% faster than a standard oven, while getting uniform browning and outstanding baking performance. Plus, Auto Conversion converts standard temperatures to their convection equivalents, making sure your legendary
AquaLift Self-clean Technology
- This innovative coating on the oven interior activates with water and heat, to release tough baked on soils, from underneath so food and debris easily wipe away.
3 Oven Racks (2 Standard - 1 Max capacity rack)
- The Max Capacity oven rack is recessed to provide maximum cooking capacity, which is perfect for large items and holiday meals.
Power Center Electric Cooktop
- Power Center cooktops includes a powerful configuration of elements built to provide the power and flexibility you expect.
Precision Cooking System with Precise Preheat, PreciseBake and PreciseBroil
- This cooking system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil to provide dependable, even cooking throughout the oven for exceptional results and optimal performance.
- Located in the top of the oven cavity for easier access, the broil element can be adjusted for precise, consistent cooking results.
Better Built Booking Components
- Heavy-duty door hinges and cast-iron grates help ensure these ranges are built to last and provide the durable, reliable performance Maytag brand is known for.
Precision Warming Center
- This dedicated fifth cooktop element keeps cooked food warm and frees up other elements for additional meal preparation.
Panoramic View Oven Window
- Extra-large oven windows provide better visibility of the interior, allowing you to monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
Keep Warm Setting
- Maintains the oven's lowest temperature at a warm and steady 175 degrees Fahrenheit without continuing to cook the food so everything is hot and ready to serve at once.
Reliable Electronic Touch Oven Controls
- These easy-to-use touch-pad electronic controls offer precise temperature adjustment.