30 Inch Freestanding Electric Range with 6.2 cu. ft. Precision Cooking Convection Oven
This 6.2 cubic foot electric range features a 10-inch 3,200-watt power element and a storage drawer. Plus, with variable broil you won't need to dust off the grill to cook up a juicy steak. The Precision Cooking system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil functions to deliver quick, evenly cooked meals in your oven. Variable broil brings the best results out of broiling with just the right temperatures for quick-cooking tasty cuts of meat, succulent sweet peppers and more. Adjust to high or low for a precise cook that'll get you sizzling faster than you can set the table.
Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of "Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance." Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime.
Oven Rack Type:
1 Max Capacity, 1 Standard
6.2 Cu. Ft.
AquaLift Cleaning System
10", 3,200 Watts
9/6", 2,500 Watts
6", 1,200 Watts
6", 1,200 Watts
6", 100 Watts
Dimensions and Weights
10" 3,200-Watt Power Element
- Favorites will be sizzling before you know it with the 10" 3,200-watt Power element.
- With enough juice to sear a steak in 45 seconds,it uses intense heat for added flavor during browning and sautéing.
- Heats food inside and out to seal in flavors and juices.
- A fan evenly circulates air for consistent temperatures and uniform browning, baking and roasting.
- So when you're lookin' for crispy and juicy, count on intense heat to help get the finest flavors out of your favorites.
6.2 Cu. Ft. Cooking Capacity
- 6.2 cu. ft. capacity that's among the biggest in the industry.
- The oven interior has enough space for even your largest dishes and pans-so you'll be confident cooking for the whole crew.
- Located in the top of the oven cavity for easier access, the broil element can be adjusted for precise, consistent results.
AquaLift Self-Cleaning Technology
- An innovative cleaning solution that utilizes heat and water to release baked-on spills from the oven in less than 1 hour.
- This new cleaning technology is a low-heat, odor-free alternative to traditional self-cleaning options.
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings, like turning on the cooktop surface.
10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Glass Cooktop, Elements and Cavity
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the glass cooktop, elements and cavity, these ranges are tough enough to keep cookin' for years.
Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA
- From Tulsa, Oklahoma to you, Maytag freestanding ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.