Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of "Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance."
Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime.
This product features a 5.3 cu. ft. EvenAir Convection oven that provides enough space to evenly cook a main dish and side dishes at one time. A 12"/9" and a 10"/6" Dual Element feature two elements in one so you can match the cooking surface to the various pan sizes. The Extra Large Oven Window provides easy viewing of the oven's interior without opening the oven door and allowing heat to escape.
Left Front Element Size:
Left Front Element Wattage:
Right Front Element Size (in):
Right Front Element Wattage:
Left Rear Element Size (in):
Left Rear Element Wattage:
Right Rear Element Size (in):
Right Rear Element Wattage:
5.3 Cu. Ft.
Broiler Element Wattage @240v:
Bake Element Wattage:
Hot Surface Indicator Light(s):
1 - Console
- Better Built with More Power for Your Cooking Needs
- Provides a large amount of space to easily accomodate an entire holiday meal at once.
- Precision Cooking System with PreciseBake
- Self-Cleaning Oven with Adjustable Levels
- Provides easy viewing of the oven's interior without opening the oven door and allowing heat to escape.
- Smoothtop Glass-Ceramic Cooking Surface
- 12"/9" Dual-Choice Element
- Features a 12" 3,000-watt element and a 9" 1,900-watt element in one so you can match the cooking surface to various pan sizes.
- 10"/6" Dual-Choice Element
- Features a 10" 2,500-watt element and a 6" 1,200-watt element in one so you can match the cooking surface to the various pan sizes.
- Reliable Electronic Touch Oven Controls
- Digital Temperature Display
- Helps prevent unintended oven operation or cycle changes.
- Hot Surface Indicator Light
- Illuminates when the cooktop surface is still hot to the touch - even after the heating element has been turned off.