Maytag: Dependability is their commitment to you.
For more than a century, Maytag brand appliances have been synonymous with dependability and durability. Today, Maytag brand's unequaled tradition of quality production and unrivaled performance continues to thrive. Exceptionally durable, commercial-grade components are found in Maytag brand appliances.
5.3 cu. ft. Capacity Electric Range with Two Dual-Choice Elements
Take full command of your meals with this 30" freestanding electric range. The cooktop gives you the power you need to cook the meals you want with two flexible, 3,000-watt Dual-Choice elements, while the 5.3 cu. ft. capacity oven comes equipped with the Precision Cooking system for even cooking. And because it's bigger, you can handle larger meals. Once you're done, the smoothtop glass-ceramic cooking surface is easy to clean.
5.3 Cu. Ft.
High Temp Self
Electric Cooktop Features
Cooktop Element Type:
Radiant / Smoothtop
Left Front Power:
Left Rear Power:
Right Front Power:
Right Rear Power:
5.3 Cu. Ft. Cooking Capacity
- The large oven capacity of this range lets you cook multiple dishes at once, so you can handle everything from daily meals to large family dinners with ease.
Two 9"/6" Dual-Choice Elements
- With these Dual-Choice elements, you can choose from two different sizes. Whether you need to cook with a small saucepan or a large stockpot, this flexible element will give you all the space you need.
Precision Cooking System
- Combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil to provide dependable, even cooking for exceptional results and optimal performance.
Better Built Cooking Components
- The heavy-duty door hinges and shatter-resistant cooktop give you confidence that your range is built to last. That's just another example of the durable, reliable performance you love, and that Maytag brand is known for.
Keep Warm Setting
- Keep hot food hot without having to keep cooking. By maintaining the oven's lowest temperature at a steady 175˚F, you can be confident knowing that you can serve everything at once.
Self-cleaning with Adjustable Levels
- Save energy by adjusting the self-cleaning cycle duration to the soil level of your oven, so your oven isn't running longer than necessary.
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings, like turning on the cooktop surface.
- Located in the top of the oven cavity for easier access, the broil element can be adjusted for precise, consistent results.
Precision Warming Center
- This dedicated fifth cooktop element keeps cooked food warm and frees up other elements for additional meal preparation.
Reliable Electronic Touch Oven Controls
- Easy-to-use touch pad electronic controls offer precise temperature adjustment.
Hot Surface Indicator
- The hot surface indicator lets you know when the cooktop is still hot.