Maytag: Dependability is their commitment to you.
For more than a century, Maytag brand appliances have been synonymous with dependability and durability. Today, Maytag brand's unequaled tradition of quality production and unrivaled performance continues to thrive. Exceptionally durable, commercial-grade components are found in Maytag brand appliances. Get yours today at AJ Madison.
Maytag 7.0 cu. ft. Bravos X Dryer with Sanitize
Performance and efficiency join forces in this 7.0 cu. ft. high-efficiency dryer to produce the results you expect from Maytag brand. The IntelliDry sensor utilizes advanced technology to automatically detect when clothes are dry, reducing the chances of shrinking and excess energy use. Also included are the Smooth Balance Suspension system, up to 120-minute Wrinkle Prevent and Maytag Commercial Technology to ensure long-lasting, dependable performance.
7.0 Cu. Ft.
Auto Moisture Sensing
Lint Screen Location:
Wrinkle Control Time:
Up to 120 Minutes
End of Cycle Signal:
Number of Temperatures:
- 7.0 cu. ft. of capacity provides enough space to evenly dry a 16 Lb. load.
Maytag Commercial Technology
- Features long-lasting, commercial-grade components for your home.
Auto Moisture Sensing
- Uses three sensors to monitor temperatures and moisture levels. Such precision gives you even drying that virtually eliminates overdrying-and it still helps you save money.
- The Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of common bacteria from clothing and fabrics.
120 Minute Wrinkle Prevent Option
- The dryer continues to tumble 120 minutes after clothes are dry, without heat, to help prevent wrinkles from setting in.
- This high-efficiency dryer saves energy by stopping clothes when they're dry and not prolonging the cycle, delivering optimal efficiency.
- Measures moisture levels with two moisture strips in the dryer, and automatically stops when clothes are dry. This saves time and helps minimize the risk of over-drying and shrinking.
GentleBreeze Drying System
- Quickly and efficiently dries clothing with consistent results. As clothes move around the dryer drum, air moves in a counter-clockwise loop to thoroughly dry a 16 pound load, so you can count on even drying.