Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of "Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance."
Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime.
When it comes to appliances, if it doesn't have a steadfast record of strength and performance - it isn't worth the materials from which it was formed. That's why every shirt you wash and every blanket you dry in a Maytag laundry pair becomes a perfect example of proven performance. Built with Maytag Commercial Technology (MCT), select washers and dryers feature long-lasting, commercial-grade components for your home. That's quality you can count on.
6.7 cu. ft.
Painted Steel Drum
Electronic Front Control
Maytag Commercial Technology (MCT):
GentleBreeze Drying System:
Yes with IntelliDry Sensor
Lint Screen Location:
Front-Mounted Lint Screen
Quick Dry Cycle:
Yes, Rapid Dry
Wrinkle Control Cycle:
Clean Lint Filter Reminder:
Number of Temperatures:
35 3/8" (add roughly 1" for leveling legs)
Rapid Dry Cycle
- This cycle automatically sets to 23 minutes, making it perfect for quickly drying small loads or those that require less drying time.
- This cycle can also be manually set to run for any desired amount of time.
Freshen Up Cycle
- Quickly smooth out wrinkles in clean, dry clothes with this cycle.
Heavy Duty Cycle
- Use this cycle to ensure heavyweight items such as towels get thoroughly dry.
- This cycle runs on medium high heat to make sure jeans and other denim items get thoroughly dry without over-drying, helping to preserve the fabric.
Wrinkle control cycle
- Designed to dry clothes such as knits and permanent press fabrics, this cycle minimizes wrinkles by providing a longer unheated tumbling period at the end of the cycle.
Timed Dry Cycle
- Use this cycle to set the exact amount of time you'd like the load to dry.
- Increases the number of installation options in the home.
- You'll hear the end of it. A signal let's you know when the load is complete
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- GentleBreeze Drying System with IntelliDry Sensor
- Smooth Balance Suspension System
- Delicates Temperature Setting
Maytag Performance Series MEDE250XL Reviews