What's Inside Matters
For over 100 years, you've heard a lot about their drum rollers and drawer gaskets, their belts and hinges - the commercial grade parts they put inside their appliances. Those parts matter. They make their machines among the most dependable washers, ranges and refrigerators around. Available at AJ Madison.
But they realize you don't serve gaskets at your dinner parties. And that you've probably never fluffed and folded a roller. They know that dependability means something a little more to you than just parts and pieces.
It means having cold champagne to pop when the clock strikes midnight. Having virtually spotless glasses when your friends drop in. And cutting into a perfectly baked cake on your daughter's 10th birthday. It means having all the stuff you depend on clean, cold and cooked - on time, every time.
The way they put their machines together is never going to change. But they understand that the reason you depend on them is not only because of what they put inside them, but also because of what you put inside them.
They get it. What's Inside Matters.
Bravos XL High-Efficiency Electric Steam Dryer
From America's #1 preferred laundry brand comes a premium laundry experience that keeps your household's clothes, fabrics and special items ready for daily life. Built with Maytag Commercial Technology components including a high-performance motor, this 7.3 cu. ft. high-efficiency dryer saves nearly 40% of the dryer energy when paired with a Bravos XL HE top load washer. The Advanced Moisture Sensing system helps evenly dry large, heavy loads and reduces the risk of shrinking while the Auto Refresh cycle helps relax wrinkles and uses steam to refresh clothes. Why do they put so much thought into your laundry So you don't have to.
7.3 Cu. Ft.
Electronic Front Control
Auto Wake-Up Control:
Number Of Moisture Settings:
Number Of Temperatures:
End of Cycle Signal Indicator:
Selectable and Automatic Interior Drum Light
Lint Screen Location:
Lint Filter Reminder:
Check Lint Screen Light
Painted Steel Drum
Reversible Side-Swing Door
7.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- 7.3 cu. ft. capacity provides enough space to evenly dry your large loads.
Evenly Dries Your Largest Loads
- Advanced Moisture Sensing provides even drying for your large loads.
- Based on testing of an 18 lb. load.
Maytag Commercial Technology On Bravos XL
- Every Maytag Bravos XL dryer features long-lasting, commercial-grade components for your home.
- MCT components found in all Bravos XL dryers include a durable high-performance motor and a 5-rib dryer belt.
Advanced Moisture Sensing
- These high-efficiency dryers use Advanced Moisture Sensing technology to save money, evenly dry loads and virtually eliminate overdrying and shrinking.
- Incoming and outgoing temperatures and moisture levels are monitored using three sensors and moisture strips.
Enhanced Airflow Monitor
- These dryers are capable of venting straight for up to 100 feet.
- The enhanced Airflow Monitor checks for any restrictions of airflow at the start of every cycle, then provides a convenient visual display of the dryer's venting performance.
100-Foot Vent Length For Flexible Venting
- The extended length and 4 exhaust connection options provide increased installation flexibility.
Auto Refresh Steam Cycle
- Smooth out wrinkles and reduce odors in as little as 15 minutes.
- A fine mist is sprayed into the heated dryer drum as it tumbles to create steam.
- The cycle ends with a brief cool down period.
- With Advanced Moisture Sensing technology, this high-efficiency dryer saves nearly 40% of the energy by stopping clothes when they're dry.
- And not prolonging the cycle, delivering optimal efficiency.
- That equates to over $1,000 in energy savings over the course of its lifetime.
Wrinkle Prevent with Steam Option
- This option provides intermittent tumbling at the end of the cycle and is further enhanced with a fine mist of water that combines with heat to create steam and help reduce wrinkles.
Direct Y-Connector Water Hook-Up
- A Y-connector delivers water from the cold water inlet directly to the dryer.
- It eliminates the need to fill a reservoir in dryers that feature steam-enhanced cycles.