Maxima Electric Dryer - MED7000X
This 7.4 cu. ft. EcoConserve dryer uses 48 percent less energy when paired with a Maxima washer.(1) The Advanced Moisture Sensing system helps evenly dry large, heavy loads(2) and reduce the risk of shrinking while steam-enhanced cycles help relax wrinkles and refresh clothes. The SoundGuard stainless steel dryer drum quiets tumbling noise. Built with Maytag Commercial Technology components including a high-performance motor.
1. Compared to pre-2004 traditional electric dryers.
2. Based on testing of an 18-lb. load.
7.4 cu. ft.
SoundGuard stainless steel
Maytag Commercial Technology:
Commercial Grade Components:
5-Rib Dryer Belt, 1/3 HP Motor, Glass Window
Electronic Front Control
Estimated Time Remaining Display:
End of Cycle Signal:
Off / Soft / Loud End Of Cycle Signal
Advanced Moisture Sensing:
Auto Refresh Steam Cycle:
Wrinkle Control Cycle:
Static Reduce Option:
Lint Screen Location:
120 minute Wrinkle Prevent Option
Number of Moisture Settings:
Number of Temperatures:
Advanced Moisture Sensing
- Maxima dryers use the Advanced Moisture Sensing system with three separate sensors, including moisture strips in the dryer drum, to evenly dry loads without over-drying to reduce the risk of shrinking.
SoundGuard stainless steel dryer drum
- Stainless steel is layered with sound-dampening material to offer quiet tumbling even when noise is generated by hard objects like coins, buckles and buttons.
Steam-enhanced dryer cycles
- Effectively relaxes wrinkles and refreshes clothes with steam that penetrates fabric fibers. A guard inside the drum helps to protect fabrics from the spray nozzle.
Steam Boost Option
- Adds a short steam-enhanced cycle to the end of any sensor cycle to help reduce wrinkling in the load.
Auto refresh Steam Cycle
- Smooth out wrinkles and remove odors in as little as 15 minutes.
- Steam is introduced into the dryer drum after several minutes of tumbling at a medium temperature.
- The cycle ends with a brief cool down period.
Direct Y-Connector water hook-up
- A solid brass Y-connector delivers water from the cold water inlet directly to the dryer. It eliminates the need to fill a reservoir in dryers that feature steam-enhanced cycles.
- Four unique baffles improve movement of clothes around the drum for better drying results. They also improve the tumbling of smaller loads.
Static Reduce Option
- Steam is introduced at the end of the cycle to help reduce static in the load.
Wrinkle control cycle
- Designed to dry clothes such as knits and permanent press fabrics, this cycle minimizes wrinkles by providing a longer unheated tumbling period at the end of the cycle.
- Offers medium heat for durable fabrics like corduroys and sheets.
Timed Dry Cycle
- Use this cycle to set the exact amount of time you'd like the load to dry.
- You'll hear the end of it. A signal let's you know when the load is complete.
Tuned Leveling Legs
- Leveling legs help minimize vibration during tumbling.
- 7.4 Cu. Ft. SuperSize Capacity Plus
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- Commercial-grade glass window
- Multiple Drying Temperatures
- Custom Refresh Steam-Enhanced Cycle
- 11 Automatic Drying Cycles
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- Commercial-Grade, 5-Rib Dryer Belt
- Commercial-Grade, 1/3 - HP motor
- 360 Degree Front and Rear Heat Seal
Maytag Maxima EcoConserve Series MED7000XG Reviews