Maytag: Dependability is their commitment to you.
For more than a century, Maytag brand appliances have been synonymous with dependability and durability. Today, Maytag brand's unequaled tradition of quality production and unrivaled performance continues to thrive. Exceptionally durable, commercial-grade components are found in Maytag brand appliances. Get yours today at AJ Madison.
Maytag 30" Electric Cooktop with Two Dual-Choice Elements
This four-element cooktop features a 3,000-watt Speed Heat element and two Dual-Choice elements which ensure even heating by allowing you to match the cooking surface to the pan size. TheSmoothtop glass-ceramic surface is scratch- and shatter-resistant, which means it's tough and easy to wipe down. And when you're all done, just put the cooktop knobs right in the dishwasher for a quick clean. So what are you waiting for Get cooking!
Smooth Ceramic Glass
Hot Surface Indicator:
Left Front Element Type:
Left Front Element Size:
Left Front Element Wattage (@240V):
Left Rear Element Type:
Radiant Speed Heat
Left Rear Element Size:
Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V):
Right Front Element Type:
Right Front Element Size:
Right Front Element Wattage (@240V):
Right Rear Element Type:
Right Rear Element Size:
Right Rear Element Wattage (@240V):
- allow you to use whatever pan you want. Start off with a large stockpot and then switch to a small saucepan with just the turn of a dial.
Heavy Duty Die Cast Metal Knobs
- Die-cast, solid metal control knobs are easy to use and provide a premium appearance and feel. Plus, they have the durability you expect from Maytag brand.
- Stringently tested for ultimate reliability, the glass resists scratches, chips and cracks. Plus, it's backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty on the cooktop.
Endurance Tested Elements
- Maytag cooktop elements are tested for long life so you can cook with confidence knowing these elements will handle pressure when the heat is on.
Hot Surface Indicator Light
- Illuminates when the cooktop surface is hot to the touch, even after the heating element has been turned off.
10-Year Limited Parts Warranty
- Backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty on the elements and ceramic glass, these cooktops are dependably built for cooking you can count on.