A Thermador kitchen is more luxurious, more efficient and more beautiful than any other kitchen. Because for seven decades, Thermador has been at the forefront of fusing the art and science of design and ingenuity. From introducing the first built-in oven almost 50 years ago to revolutionizing gas cooktops with the patented Star Burner; and from designing the first retractable downdraft ventilation system to advancing speed cooking technology; Thermador has helped transform the American kitchen.
Power and Style in Perfect Harmony
The Masterpiece Series. It's a collection of built-in ovens like no other. A modern interpretation of classic American style combined with the legendary cooking performance you expect from a Thermador. Chiseled, angular surfaces create a bold and distinctive profile that beautifully reflects the wealth of sophistication within. A Masterpiece built-in oven gives you the power to conquer any culinary task with unrivaled style and grace.
The cornerstone of the passionate cook's kitchen, the Masterpiece Series single built-in oven provides 16 cooking modes, easy-to-use graphical displays and incomparable Thermador quality and design.
Large Viewing Window:
Convection Bake, Broil, Roast:
Cook Control Temperature Probe:
Fast Preheat Modes
Concealed Bake Element:
Recessed Broil Element:
Self-Clean Rack Supports:
Full Access Telescopic Racks:
Halogen Lighting per Cavity:
Third Element Wattage:
Warming Drawer Wattage:
240/208V AC, 60 Hz
Required Circuit Breaker:
50" Flexible 4-Wire
7.3 kW @ 240V/ 5.85 kW @ 208V
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Overall Volume Microwave:
Overall volume Upper/Single:
4.2 Cu. Ft.
Overall Volume Lower:
Overall Volume Warming Drawer:
Door Handle Projection:
Min. Base Support:
7/8" Top; 1/16" Bottom; 5/8" Sides
Overall Interior Width:
Overall Interior Depth:
Overall Interior Height:
Usable Interior Width:
Usable Interior Depth:
Usable Interior Height:
- 14 Advanced cooking modes
- True Convection offers precise airflow for cooking on multiple levels without flavor transfer
- Industry leading Speed Convection system reduces cooking time by 30%
- Superfast pre-heat cycle preheats in around 7 minutes
- 10-pass recessed broil element with 3,500 Watt
- CookControl temperature probe
- Advanced culinary modes - Warm, Proof and Dehydrate
- Superfast 2-hour self clean mode - fastest on the market
- Chiseled Masterpiece design
- Premium glass touch control
- Striking blue full text display
- Massive Capacity - Largest oven cavity at 4.2 cu. ft.
- Six adjustable rack levels for multiple item cooking
- Full Access telescopic rack holds up to 45 pounds
- Timer offers automatic delay start mode
- Digital indicator shows progress of preheat cycle
- EasyCook offers 20 pre-programmed recipes
- Large oven door window for maximum viewing
- Powerful halogen lighting illuminates the oven cavity
- Hidden bake element for easy cleaning
- Thermador 27" Single Ovens may be installed in a wall cabinet that is a minimum of 24" deep and 27" wide.
- The cabinet base must be flat and capable of supporting a weight of at least 193 lbs. (87kg).
- Thermador 27" Single Ovens may be installed below a Thermador Induction, Electric or Non-professional Gas Cooktop.
- When installing below a Thermador Induction Cooktop, a minimum of 1" air gap must be maintained between the bottom of the cooktop and the top of the oven.
- An electric or non-professional Thermador Gas Cooktop can be installed above a Thermador Single Built-in Oven as long as there is no contact between the bottom of the cooktop and the top of the oven.
- Thermador Built-in Ovens are designed and approved for installation with Thermador cooktops only.
- Thermador 27" Single Ovens may also be installed above a Thermador Warming Drawer to create a convenient cooking center.
- When a Thermador Oven is installed at the end of a cabinet run, adjacent to a perpendicular wall or cabinet door, it is good practice to allow at least 1/4" space between the side of the oven and the wall or door.
- For oven support, install 2x4's extending front to back flush with the bottom and the side of the opening.
- The supporting base must be well secured to the floor/cabinet and level.
- The cabinet base must be flat and capable of supporting a weight of at least 193 lbs. for a 27" single oven.
Thermador Masterpiece Series ME271ES Reviews