30" M Series Drop-Down Door Microwave
Designed to match an existing Wolf wall oven, this microwave looks towards the future of cooking. Its drop-down door swing gives it the ease-of-use of a traditional oven and spacious 1.8 cu. ft. capacity allows plenty of room for multiple dishes or large platters. Sensor cook actively monitors the cooking process and adjusts settings as needed, resulting in meals cooked to perfection. With either standard or flush-inset installation, you can easily integrate this model into your kitchen for a refined, built-in look.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero/Wolf has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space.For 60 years, Wolf has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader and seeks to maintain this reputation with a dedication to quality design and customer satisfaction. Available at AJ Madison.
Dimensions and Weight
30" M Series Drop Down Door Microwave Oven
The Contemporary finish features black glass with the tubular handle to match Wolf M series ovens and contemporary products.
Microwave Oven Features
- Standard or flush inset installation.
- Crafted of heavy-duty stainless steel.
- Door hinges at the bottom for easy access.
- Touch control panel with interactive visual display.
- Sensor cooking monitors and adjusts cook time and power level.
- Gourmet feature with 10 presets for commonly prepared foods.
- Popcorn, beverage, reheat, keep warm, melt, soften and defrost settings.
- Auto start and multiple sequence cooking features.
- Large viewing window and interior lighting.