What's Inside Matters
For over 100 years, you've heard a lot about their drum rollers and drawer gaskets, their belts and hinges - the commercial grade parts they put inside their appliances. Those parts matter. They make their machines among the most dependable washers, ranges and refrigerators around. Available at AJ Madison.
But they realize you don't serve gaskets at your dinner parties. And that you've probably never fluffed and folded a roller. They know that dependability means something a little more to you than just parts and pieces.
It means having cold champagne to pop when the clock strikes midnight. Having virtually spotless glasses when your friends drop in. And cutting into a perfectly baked cake on your daughter's 10th birthday. It means having all the stuff you depend on clean, cold and cooked - on time, every time.
The way they put their machines together is never going to change. But they understand that the reason you depend on them is not only because of what they put inside them, but also because of what you put inside them.
They get it. What's Inside Matters.
Maytag Jetclean Plus Dishwasher with Fully Integrated Controls
Clean dishes start with better built parts. And with the 2X Life tested motor and a 10-year limited parts warranty, this is an ENERGY STAR qualified dishwasher you can count on. There's no need to rinse off dried-on food thanks to the ToughScrub option and a powerful 4-blade stainless steel chopper. For even more cleaning power, the Jetclean Plus Steam cycle blasts off food particles with high-pressure spray jets and then adds the finishing touch of steam to clean and reduce spots on glassware. The Auto Clean cycle also uses sensors that monitor soil levels to help get dishes clean. Plus, fully integrated controls and a 100% stainless steel tub offer a contemporary look that matches any kitchen.
This dishwasher uses 294 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $32.60.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Jet Clean Plus Steam:
Delay Wash Option:
Control Lockout Option:
Built-In Hard Food Chopper:
Oversize Capacity Plus
Split and Fit
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
15 Amps; 60Hz; 120V
Jetclean Plus Steam cycle
- Cleans everything from your messiest pans to your finest stemware.
- High pressure spray jets and increased temperatures power off tough, stuck-on food while finishing steam helps clean and reduce spots on glassware.
4-Blade Stainless Steel Chopper
- The 4-blade stainless steel chopper pulverizes food, preventing particles from plugging the wash system and spray jets.
- It provides optimal cleaning without the need to prerinse.
Industry's Most Powerful Motor Available
- Strengthened by the industry's most powerful motor available, each cycle blasts away tough soils for clean dishes the first time.
Stainless Steel Interior
- The 100% stainless steel tub not only looks great and resists corrosion, it also delivers premium drying performance by providing higher heat retention.
10-Year Limited Warranty On Racks, Stainless Steel Tub, and Chopper
- The nylon racks, stainless steel tub and chopper blade are all backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty to ensure long-lasting performance.
Tiered Upper Rack
- With an improved design, this upper rack holds tall items like 9" plates and glasses while providing easy access.
- It also creates enough room in the lower rack to vertically place two 9" x 13" pans.
Designed, Engineered and Assembled In The USA
- From Ohio to you, every Maytag dishwasher is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
Steam Sanitize Option
- This option sanitizes dishes with a high-temperature rinse that reduces 99.999% of food soil bacteria, then adds the finishing touch of steam.
Auto Clean Cycle
- Gauges the soil level of the load, then automatically adjusts temperature, wash time and the number of fills accordingly.
- This helps achieve optimal cleaning without overusing resources.
JetClean Plus Wash System
- Uses high-pressure spray jets to remove tough food particles.
- A stainless steel chopper blade pulverizes food, preventing particles from plugging the wash system and spray jets.
- The filtration system captures tiny food particles to prevent redistribution during the cycle for optimal cleaning without the need to prerinse.
Premium Dark DuraGuard Nylon Racks
- These heavy-duty racks protect dishes from scratches and damage while also resisting rust.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- ENERGY STAR qualified dishwashers use less water and energy than standard models helping to save money on utility bills.
Split and Fit Silverware Basket
- The silverware basket can be divided into two halves and placed in various locations in the lower rack to accommodate almost any loading situation.
Oversize Capacity Plus Tall Tub
- The oversized tub provides enough capacity to clean tall and large items like cookie sheets, pitchers and mixing bowls.
Maytag Jetclean Plus Series MDB7759SAS Reviews