What's Inside Matters
For over 100 years, you've heard a lot about their drum rollers and drawer gaskets, their belts and hinges - the commercial grade parts they put inside their appliances. Those parts matter. They make their machines among the most dependable washers, ranges and refrigerators around.
Available at AJ Madison.
But they realize you don't serve gaskets at your dinner parties. And that you've probably never fluffed and folded a roller. They know that dependability means something a little more to you than just parts and pieces.
It means having cold champagne to pop when the clock strikes midnight. Having virtually spotless glasses when your friends drop in. And cutting into a perfectly baked cake on your daughter's 10th birthday. It means having all the stuff you depend on clean, cold and cooked - on time, every time.
The way they put their machines together is never going to change. But they understand that the reason you depend on them is not only because of what they put inside them, but also because of what you put inside them.
They get it. What's Inside Matters.
Maytag Jetclean Plus Dishwasher with 100% Stainless Steel Tub Interior
Clean dishes start with better built parts. And with the 2X Life tested motor and a 10-year limited parts warranty, this is an ENERGY STAR qualified dishwasher you can count on. There's no need to rinse off dried-on food thanks to the ToughScrub option and a powerful 4-blade stainless steel chopper. For even more cleaning power, the Jetclean Plus Steam cycle blasts off food particles with high-pressure spray jets and then adds the finishing touch of steam to clean and reduce spots on glassware. The Auto Clean cycle also uses sensors that monitor soil levels to help get dishes clean. Plus, the 100% stainless steel tub looks great, fights corrosion and improves drying performance.
This dishwasher uses 294 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $32.60.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
14 Place Settings
Light/China; Normal; Rinse Only; Auto Clean
Hi Temperature Wash Option:
Delay Wash Option:
Control Lockout Option:
Energy Star Qualified:
Oversize Capacity Plus Tall Tub
120V; 15A; 60 Hz
Upper and Lower Racks Warranty:
Chopper Blade Warranty:
Stainless Steel Tub and Inner Door Liner Warranty:
Dimensions and Weight
Product Maximum Height:
Jetclean Plus Steam Cycle
- Cleans everything from your messiest pans to your finest stemware. High pressure spray jets and increased temperatures power off tough, stuck-on food while finishing steam helps clean and reduce spots on glassware.
4-Blade Stainless Steel Chopper
- Pulverizes food, preventing food, preventing particles from plugging the wash system and spray jets.
Industries Most Powerful Motor Available
- Strengthened by the industry's most powerful motor available, each cycle blasts away tough soils for clean dishes the first time.
2X Life Tested Motor
- The motor has been tested to twice the average dishwashers life expectancy to deliver years of dependable cleaning.
Maytag's Quietest Dishwashers Ever
- Peace of mind meets peace and quiet with dependable dishwashers that are Maytag brand's quietest ever at 50 dBA.
Tiered Upper Rack
- With an improved design, this upper rack holds tall items like 9" plates and glasses while providing easy access.
Auto Clean Cycle
- Gauges the soil level of the load, then automatically adjusts temperature, wash time and the number of fills accordingly. This helps achieve optimal cleaning without overusing resources.
Energy Star Qualified
- Use less water and energy than standard models helping to save money on utility bills.
Maytag Jetclean Plus Series MDB7749SBW Reviews