Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of "Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance."
Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime. Available at AJ Madison - www.ajmadison.com
Effective cleaning and power and ample space are the goals of every dishwasher. They're trying to raise the bar even further. That's why each Maytag dishwasher is constructed with a keen eye to what matters most - superior strength, maximized space and reliable performance. Every detail in a Maytag dishwasher, from the rack finish to intense cleaning cycles, is made to deliver just that.
This Maytag Dishwasher features the Jetclean Plus wash system with high pressure spray jets, a stainless steel food chopper and filtration system to help eliminate the need to pre-rinse and provide a more effective clean. Touch pad controls offer seamless cycle selection with just a light press of the button, while the Quiet Pack Sound Package creates a Seal of Silence through the use of specially designed sound absorbers and dampers, cleaning your dishes without disrupting your home.
This dishwasher uses 302 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $33.49.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Precision Clean Sensor
Heavy Duty Cycle:
Rinse Only Cycle:
Heated Dry Option:
Hi Temp Wash Option:
Hi Temp Wash
Delay Wash Option:
Control Lockout Option:
Built-In Hard Food Disposer:
Rinse Aid Dispenser:
Rinse Aid Dispenser
Oversize Capacity Plus Tall Tub
14 Place Settings
Split and Fit Silverware Basket
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
Energy Star Qualified
Dimensions and Weight
- Better Built to Clean Your Toughest Jobs
- Silverware Blast Spray Jets
- JetClean Plus Wash System
- Oversize Capacity Plus Tall Tub
- Premium Dark Duraguard Nylon Racks
- NSF Certified Sanitize Option
- QuietSeries 200 Sound Package
- Strong Grip Tiered Upper Rack
- Split & Fit Silverware Basket
- 14 Place Setting Capacity
- 2-4-6 Hour Delay Start Option
- High Temperature Wash Option
- Precision Clean Turbidity Sensor
- Ball Tip Rack Tines with Cradle Cushion Grip
- Microprocessor Controls with Touch Pads
- Automatic Temperature Control