What's Inside Matters
For over 100 years, you've heard a lot about their drum rollers and drawer gaskets, their belts and hinges - the commercial grade parts they put inside their appliances. Those parts matter. They make their machines among the most dependable washers, ranges and refrigerators around. Available at AJ Madison.
But they realize you don't serve gaskets at your dinner parties. And that you've probably never fluffed and folded a roller. They know that dependability means something a little more to you than just parts and pieces.
It means having cold champagne to pop when the clock strikes midnight. Having virtually spotless glasses when your friends drop in. And cutting into a perfectly baked cake on your daughter's 10th birthday. It means having all the stuff you depend on clean, cold and cooked - on time, every time.
The way they put their machines together is never going to change. But they understand that the reason you depend on them is not only because of what they put inside them, but also because of what you put inside them.
They get it. What's Inside Matters.
This dishwasher uses 294 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $32.60.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Delay Wash Option:
Control Locktout Option:
Built-In Hard Food Chopper:
Oversize Capacity Plus
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
15 Amps; 60 Hz; 120V
4-Blade Stainless Steel Chopper
- The 4-blade stainless steel chopper pulverizes food, preventing particles from plugging the wash system and spray jets.
- It provides optimal cleaning without the need to prerinse.
Industry's Most Powerful Motor Available
- Strengthened by the industry's most powerful motor available, each cycle blasts away tough soils for clean dishes the first time.
Tiered Upper Rack
- With an improved design, this upper rack holds tall items like 9" plates and glasses while providing easy access.
- It also creates enough room in the lower rack to vertically place two 9" x 13" pans.
Designed, Engineered and Assembled In The USA
- From Ohio to you, every Maytag dishwasher is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
Steam Sanitize Option
- This option sanitizes dishes with a high-temperature rinse that reduces 99.999% of food soil bacteria, then adds the finishing touch of steam.
JetClean Plus Wash System
- Uses high-pressure spray jets to remove tough food particles.
- A stainless steel chopper blade pulverizes food, preventing particles from plugging the wash system and spray jets.
- The filtration system captures tiny food particles to prevent redistribution during the cycle for optimal cleaning without the need to prerinse.
Premium Dark Duraguard Nylon Racks
- These heavy-duty racks protect dishes from scratches and damage while also resisting rust.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- ENERGY STAR qualified dishwashers use less water and energy than standard models helping to save money on utility bills.
Oversize Capacity Plus Tall Tub
- The oversized tub provides enough capacity to clean tall and large items like cookie sheets, pitchers and mixing bowls.
Maytag Jetclean Plus Series MDB4709PAW Reviews