17" Glass Door Minibar Refrigerator for Hotels and Suites
Summit's new line of silent solid state minibars offers a more efficient choice for the hotel industry, with energy-smart and noise-free performance for satisfied guests.
The MBH32GL is a compact minibar with a reversible glass door to provide a full view of the 1.06 cu. ft. interior. Two adjustable shelves allow you to store and display a variety of beverages for your guests. The thermostat is located in the rear of the unit with a convenient 4-setting turn dial for easy temperature maintenance. Note: This unit is designed to store beverages and can not be used for perishable food storage.
The solid state heat pump cooling system utilizes no moving parts, eliminating the vibrations and noise so common with compressor-based units. The MBH32GL also functions more efficiently than standard absorption minibars, using on average 30% less energy. Unlike absorption minibars, this model utilizes non-flammable, non-toxic refrigerants with an ammonia-free design.
Sized with a compact 16 1/2" footprint, the MBH32GL is a great choice for hotels looking to offer beverages to their guests.
This minibar refrigerator uses 96 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $12.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2016 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/energy
Glass with Black Frame
Right Hand, Reversible
Number of Shelves:
46.4°F to 57.2°F
Energy Usage per Year:
Dimensions & Weight
Height of Cabinet:
Energy Efficient Performance
- Unique solid state system utilizes a heat pump design to offer significant energy savings over absorption models.
- Perfect for displaying stored beverages to your guests.
- Ideally sized for use on top of counters or in smaller hotel rooms.
- Zero dB sound rating with no compressor vibrations or fan noises.
- Includes two shelves with multiple positions to accommodate a variety of beverages.
- Dial thermostat located on the back of the unit features four settings for easy temperature management.
- No-frost operation ensures reduced maintenance.
Field Reversible Door
- User-reversible door swing for added flexibility.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding or enclosed with proper ventilation.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging or flammable chemicals.