This refrigerator uses 392 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $43.47.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
5.6 cu. ft.
12.9 cu. ft.
18.5 cu. ft.
Factory Installed icemaker
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:
Height To Top Of Cabinet:
- EcoConserve models are even more efficient exceeding ENERGY STAR standards by an additional 10 percent.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Save money on your monthly utility bills.
- Refrigerators with the ENERGY STAR emblem exceed energy efficiency standards set forth by the Department of Energy.
Gallon Door Bins
- Find the space you need for gallons of milk and juice.
- These strong door bins are removable and adjustable for flexible loading and quick cleaning.
Electronic Temperature Controls
- These convenient controls located inside the refrigerator make it simple to monitor and change the refrigerator and freezer temperatures.
Glide-Out Freezer Drawer with SmoothClose Drawer Track System
- Easily store and access frozen food.
- This dependable drawer opens and closes effortlessly, holding up to 120 lbs. of frozen food.
Spill-Catcher Glass Shelves
- Spend less time cleaning up messes.
- These convenient shelves feature sealed edges and help contain spills for quick and easy cleanup.
Factory-Installed Ice Maker
- Allows you to make and store ice in the freezer without the additional cost and labor of installing an icemaker kit.
Upper and Lower Slide-Out Freezer Baskets
- These white baskets provide two levels of durable, spacious storage for all of your frozen foods.
Adjustable, Half-Width Deli Drawer
- Keeps lunch meat and cheese organized in an easy-to-access location.
Full-Width Refrigerator Door Shelf
- Provides a secure, easily accessible place to store all of your condiments.
Covered Dairy Compartment
Maytag EcoConserve Series MBF1958XES Reviews