About Faber Range Hoods
Faber, Spa is located in Fabriano, Italy and has been producing high quality range hoods for over 50 years, since 1955. Professor Abramo Galassi invented the first Faber vent hood in a small laboratory in Italy and now over 50 years later they are a world leader in ventilation. In Italy, Faber is the market leader; with 50% market share in a country that values premium kitchen ventilation. Faber products show a company wide commitment to technology, quality and design.
The design of Faber range hoods uses the principle coined by the famous American architect Louis Henry Sullivan that, "form follows function". Design is important, but if a range hood does not work properly or provide adequate ventilation for your kitchen, then their customers would not be satisfied.
Faber designs their high quality vent hood appliances knowing that a strong aesthetic impact can be made on the kitchen with ventilation. They know design is important in your decision process, so there are a large number of designs available to choose from depending on your taste. From stainless steel fashion forward vents and contemporary to professional / traditional and classic, Faber has the right design for you!
Matrix Wall Range Hood
The Matrix luxury wall vent hood combines aesthetic appeal with whisper quiet operation. Indulge your senses with Faber's luxurious Matrix range hood - a masterful blend of modern design and ventilation technology.
600 CFM Internal PRO
Perimetric Suction System:
Silent Kit Sound Reduction System:
4 Pre-Set Plus Intensive Power Boost
Push-Button Electronic or Remote Control
3 - 20 Watt Halogen
Dishwasher Safe Filters:
24-Hour Kitchen Anti-Pollution Mode:
30 Minute Delayed Shut-Down Mode:
Grease Filter Saturation Indicator:
Convertible To Ductless:
Yes (Chimney Included)
Dimensions and Weights
Luxury Styling and Function
- Stainless steel ventilation panel.
- Design, impeccable fit and finish.
- Curved 3 halogen bulb stainless light fixture.
- Mesh style hidden dishwasher-safe grease filters.
High Performance Technology
- Comfort-Panel perimetric suction system.
- 600 CFM internal PRO blower model with metal impellers.
- Pre-installed Silent Kit sound-proofing.
- Whisper-quiet sone range.
State Of The Art Controls
- Operated by remote control (included) or by push-button electronic controls on panel.
- 4 pre-set speeds plus Intensive Power Boost.
- 24-hour kitchen anti-pollution mode.
- 30 minute delayed shut-down mode.
- Grease filter saturation indicator.
- Controls with LED read out.
- Top venting requires a cabinet or additional chimney.
- Rear venting with chimney adapter 6" round.
- Convertible to ductless with ductless vent grate (chimney included).
Faber Image Collection MATR36SS Reviews