36 Inch Pro-Style Dual Fuel Range with 4.4 cu. ft. Convection Oven
The handsome Bertazzoni Master Series ranges bring a true professional touch to your cooking. They are fully engineered for performance and designed with standard dimensions to work with existing kitchen layouts and units.
These cooking machines are equipped with extra-wide European convection ovens, providing balanced air flow and even heat distribution for single and multi-level roasting and baking with no flavor crossover. The oven can be gas or electric. The electric ovens have 9 cooking modes and are available with and without the self-clean cycle. Ovens have extra-wide broilers, soft-motion door hinges for easy one-hand operation, and quadruple-glass windows to minimize heat loss. XT gas models feature the distinctive Bertazzoni Master Series temperature gauge that monitors the heating process of the oven.
The beautiful worktops are precision-molded off of one sheet of stainless steel. They are configured with different-sized gas burners in brass, including Bertazzoni's signature dual-ring power burner with independently controlled flames, which gives you total control from low simmer to maximum output. Each burner is equipped with the thermocouple gas shut-off safety system for maximum safety.
Bertazzoni cooking products originate in Emilia-Romagna, a region world-famous for its food. Precision-engineered to the highest specifications by the Bertazzoni family, who have been making high-quality ranges since the beginning of the last century, every appliance bearing the Bertazzoni name represents an unwavering commitment to quality.
Stainless Steel Squared
Thermocouple Safety Device:
750 - 18,000 BTU/h
Electric Convection with Electric Broiler
Main Oven Volume:
4.4 Cu. Ft.
Inner Oven Door:
Full-Width Triple Glass
Heavy Gauge Wire Shelves:
Stainless Steel Legs:
Main Oven Functions
Bottom Bake / Gas Bake:
Turbo / Gas Convection:
Warming / Sabbath Mode:
Convection / Microwave:
120/208 VAC - 120/240 VAC
Max Amp Usage:
12 Amps - 2,400 Watts, 13.5 Amps - 3,100 Watts
Certifications and Warranty
2 Years Parts and Labor
Overall Depth Of Side Panel:
35 1/2" - 37 1/4"
High-Efficency Worktop Design
- Bertazzoni range worktops are precision engineered to deliver best-in-class heat-up times.
- This performance is the result of the perfect calibration of burner power and shape, worktop shape and distance of flame from pots.
- Worktops are molded off of one sheet of stainless steel without gaps, joints or screws for easier cleaning.
- Continuous pan supports ensure easy moving of pots and pans across the entire worktop.
- Bertazzoni's burners are designed and manufactured in Italy with precision engineering qualities.
- Each burner has an aluminum body designed for performance, durability and reliability.
- The burners have different size and shape to maximize versatility and flexibility of cooking on the worktop.
Dual-Ring Power Burner 18,000 BTUs
- Bertazzoni signature power burner has 2 separate rings of flame individually controlled for maximum flexibility and versatility.
- Use the same burner for powerful searing or low delicate simmer, from 18,000 to 700 BTUs.
Gas Shutoff Safety System
- Special thermocouple safety system mechanically stops the gas flow when the flame goes out.
- This system is the only fail-safe system in any condition, including during loss of power to the appliance.
- The system also prevents flow of gas if knobs are turned without proper ignition.
- All gas and oven burners can be easily and safely operated in case of power loss to the appliance.
Electric Convection Oven
- Bertazzoni dual-fuel ranges are equipped with extra-wide European convection ovens with heat-assisted convection
- Provides balanced air flow and even heat distribution for single and multi-level roasting and baking with no flavor crossover.
- The oven is programmed with 9 cooking modes and can be operated with and without convection.
Extra-Wide Electric Broiler
- Bertazzoni electric broiler extends across the width of the oven cavity and projects heat across a wide area, allowing you to grill fish and meat in the oven with confidence.
- Bertazzoni exclusive soft-motion hinges are perfectly calibrate to ensure smooth one-handed opening and closing of the oven door.
- The door is carefully balanced and can be opened at any angle without inadvertent closing or dropping.
Telescopic Glide Shelf (Optional)
- The sturdy telescopic glide shelf fully extracts for easy handling of heavy pots and dishes.
- Additional telescopic shelves can be added at any time by purchasing the telescopic glide shelf kit available as accessory.
- Each Bertazzoni range is equipped with a 4" high backguard ensuring the best ventilation of the appliance.
- Low profile trim is also available as accessory.
Gas Conversion Kit Included
- Each Bertazzoni range is shipped with a gas conversion kit for field conversion of the appliance to a different type of gas (LPG to NP or vice versa).