Bertazzoni 24" Gas Range with 4 Burners
Bertazzoni is a great brand for small kitchens. Unlike most professional brands on the market, Bertazzoni's ranges have a depth of 25 1/8", allowing for flush installation against your existing cabinetry - and that's just the installation. The performance of this range is stellar, with a gas cooktop featuring four (4) gas burners. The dual-control front-left burner runs from 750 BTU to 18,000 for simmering foods or for rapid boiling or frying. The back-right burner is a rapid burner, also great for higher-temperature cooking.
The oven features a convection fan that is surrounded by a heating element for even heat distribution. The door has special hinges that prevent it from slamming or falling open. All ranges include a 4" stainless steel backguard and a telescopic rack, making for easy rack extension for effortless access to heavy or big dishes within the oven. Below the oven is a storage drawer to preserve space in your kitchen.
Bertazzoni cooking products originate in Emilia-Romagna, a region world-famous for its food. Precision-engineered to the highest specifications by the Bertazzoni family, who have been making high-quality ranges since the beginning of the last century, every appliance bearing the Bertazzoni name represents an unwavering commitment to quality. Available at AJ Madison.
Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
1 Baking Tray, 2 Standard Wire Shelves, 1 Grill Trivet for Tray
Traditional Bake, Gas Convection, Broil, Defrost/Dehydrate, Sabbath Mode
Front Left Burner:
750-18,000 BTU Dual Control Burner
Back Left Burner:
3,400 BTU Auxiliary Burner
Front Right Burner:
6,500 BTU Medium Burner
Back Right Burner:
11,000 BTU Rapid Burner
35 1/2" - 37 1/4"
24" Master Series Gas Range
Gas Burner Features
- The burners bring the flame closer to the pot, making cooking 30% faster.
- The mechanical flame-out safety system with thermocouples guarantees gas shut-off.
- The one-piece stainless steel worktop and the sealed burners facilitate fast and easy cleaning.
- All ranges include a wok ring and a simmer plate.
- The large capacity European convection oven is big enough for a 30-pound turkey.
- Each range includes a telescopic glide shelf for easy rack extension and access to heavy dishes.
- A full width infrared broiler provides even heat over a large surface area.
- The special multi layer glass door ensures minimal heat loss and safe outer surface temps.
- Low temperature settings include thermostat controlled dehydration and fan only defrosting.
- 25 1/8" depth allows range to sit flush with cabinetry, unlike other professional brands.
- 2 year parts and labor warranty is double the industry standard.
- Convenient storage space below the oven for pots and pans.
- 4" stainless steel backguard included.