Carrier MAQB183 High-Wall Single Zone Mini-Split Air Conditioning System
Ductless split systems are a matched combination of an outdoor condensing unit and an indoor fan coil unit connected only by refrigerant tubing and wires.
This MAQB183 mini-split system provides 17,500 BTU of cooling and features a 18,000 BTU heat pump. In addition to the standard Cool, Heat, Dry, Fan and Auto modes, you can choose from Auto Louver, Turbo, Sleep and Dehumidification modes. This system operates quietly - as low as 33 dB(A) - for a non-disruptive air conditioning experience.
The variable-speed inverter-driven compressor for ductless applications is the key component that gives Carrier systems their superior performance, energy efficiency and quiet operation. This system is ENERGY STAR certified, so you can expect big savings on utility bills.
This system's outdoor unit comes equipped with a basepan heater, which prevents the buildup of damaging ice when the AC is operating in low temperature, high humidity conditions.
Mini-splits are an ideal year-round air conditioning solution, and this system from Carrier is a powerful and efficient selection. Available at AJ Madison.
Since 1902, Carrier has been the brand you've trusted for all your heating and cooling solutions. We've continued to make innovative products that meet the demands of tomorrow. Carrier's Ductless & VRF systems deliver efficiency, performance and control thanks to advanced INVERTER technology. When it comes to creating comfort, one size or system may not fit all, but one name does: Carrier.
ENERGY STAR Certified:
Cooling Rated Capacity:
Cooling Capacity (Min. - Max.):
4,500 - 18,000 BTU/Hr.
Heating Rated Capacity:
Heating Capacity (Min. - Max.):
5,500 - 19,000 BTU/Hr.
Wireless Remote Control:
Wired Remote Control:
Cooling Outdoor DB (Min. - Max.):
4 °F - 122 °F
Heating Outdoor DB (Min. - Max.):
4 °F - 86 °F
Cooling Indoor DB (Min. - Max.):
63 °F - 90 °F
Heating Indoor DB (Min. - Max.):
32 °F - 86 °F
Total Piping Length:
Pipe Connection Size - Liquid:
Pipe Connection Size - Suction:
Indoor Unit Powered From Outdoor Unit
Airflow (Lowest to Highest):
Sound Pressure (Lowest to Highest):
- Cooling Capacity Range of 4,500 - 18,000 BTU/Hr.
- Heating Capacity Range of 5,500 - 19,000 BTU/Hr.
- Cool, Heat, Dry, Fan, Auto
Auto Louver Mode
- Louvers automatically swing back and forth for more even cooling or heating
- Removes humidity in the air while providing heating or cooling
- Provides an initial blast of high intensity air circulation to rapidly cool a room
- Option to measure temperature from the remote control temperature sensor for more accurate temperature control
- Prevents water from dripping as the heat pump evacuates water from the air conditioner
- By eliminating constant compressor start-ups/shut-downs, inverter technology enables the system to produce only the output necessary to reach your desired temperature, for optimal performance and increased energy efficiency
Base Pan Heater on Outdoor Unit
- Prevents the buildup of damaging ice when the air conditioner is operating in low temperature, high humidity conditions
Quiet Operation - As Low As 33 Decibels
- Quiet operation is ideal for spaces that are often in use and require low noise levels.
Carrier Performance Series MAQB183 Reviews
Warranties on mini split air conditioners only include parts and do not include labor. The licensed HVAC Technician who installs your air conditioner should always provide you with a labor warranty (preferably for at least a full year to compliment the manufacturers' parts warranty).
AJ Madison will only finalize a Mini Split (Ductless Split System) purchase with an authorized HVAC Technician. AJ Madison recommends the installation of a mini-split system to be performed by a trained and qualified HVAC technician with the proper knowledge and background. A trained technician will be able to judge the best location for the air handling (evaporator) unit and also the correct size for the area the unit will heat and/or cool. For assistance with all your technical needs please contact our technical department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you experience an issue during the installation or the initial startup of a unit please do not contact the manufacturer. You should have the technician that installed your system contact either AJ Madison or the manufacturer. We cannot accept any service or warranty calls from anyone but a licensed HVAC technician. We have a full technical support team available to help you throughout the installation process.
AJ Madison, Inc. cannot be held liable for improper installation and operation of any product purchased from our company. Should a warranty issue arise in which parts will need to be replaced, an installation receipt will be required along with your AJ Madison sales receipt. Failure to provide a receipt or invoice may result in the warranty not being honored.