Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of "Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance."
Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime. Available at AJ Madison.
This refrigerator uses 410 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $45.47.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
6.2 Cu. Ft.
14.4 Cu. Ft.
20.6 Cu. Ft.
Single Knob / Single Thermostat
Depth with Door 90°:
Height without Hinges:
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerators help you save money on utility bills by using less energy.
Full-Width, Adjustable Glass Shelf
FreshLock Crispers with Humidity Control
- The full-size design of these crispers provides ample storage for produce, while humidity control helps preserve freshness.
Gallon-Plus Door Bins
- Strong, gallon-size door bins are removable and adjustable for flexible loading and quick cleaning.
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- The refrigerator's durable glass shelves provide plenty of storage space and can be adjusted to fit taller items.
Cool Flow Ventilation
- Vents in the fresh food and freezer compartments circulate cold air around large items.
Automatic Moisture Control
- The refrigerator automatically adjusts to different moisture levels to help keep food fresh.
Up-Front Single Knob Controls
- The temperature control knob at the front of the refrigerator makes it easy to adjust the temperature without having to move stored items out of the way.